A.a. Throughs A Week Long Party!

Buck said:
First of all. I am willing to discuss the merits of having these meetings bit you have to be willing to listen. Half of what you've said is not accurate.

I am willing to listen. Why with the commitment from management for open communications with the workforce were the unions not invited?
[post="188636"][/post]​
Sir, their leaders were there. This is the management leaders conference ( members of managmeent with direct reports), but last year they Unions leaders were invited and some choose not to go. This year they were invited again and fortunatelly most went. And one of the most important themes of the whole meeting is how we need to work with members of the unions to find ways to be more efficient. There are working groups that go beyond the leaders at this point, there are customer service grops, maintenance groups flight groups that involve real agents, real mechanics and real pilots etc etc (please don't feel excluded If I did not mention your group) and they are finding solutions to day to day problmes incluiding saving money. Very encouraging and very interesting ... and very different to what other airlines are doing. Also, as I said before Arpey is going around the system with roadshows with same message to incorporate more of the workforce, union or not. It just takes time to reach so many people .... and really, many choose not to attend.

<_< Buck, Airguy was right on this one! They were there! But let's not go where I think your going!!!

Am I the only one who noticed that the original poster can't spell? I think he wanted to spell throws instead of throughs....typical union education!

Imagolfer said:
Am I the only one who noticed that the original poster can't spell? I think he wanted to spell throws instead of throughs....typical union education!
[post="188981"][/post]​
<_< Imaggolfer----And who are you trying to impress with your golfer image, and that tacky BMW!!! Only one with a small mind would try to impress with such transparant imagry, Union, or not!!!!

MCI transplant said:
<_< Buck, Airguy was right on this one! They were there! But let's not go where I think your going!!!
[post="188967"][/post]​

Your thinking is off. I was going nowhere. I just wanted to know if management was including the union members in their get together.

Thanks for moderating the forum.

MCI transplant said:
:angry: I heard our supervisor talking about the so called Corperate meeting in Dallas this week! It seems 3,500 Mamagement/Union officals/ venders, etc., will be attending (manditory!) this meeting at some big hotel! Flying them in from all over the system! Food, open bars, and rooms! All paid by a.a.! Just to let above people know how much money we're losing !!!! This debockal is to run all week long!!!!! GO FIGURE!!! These people don't have a clue!!!! :down: Signed: "Just another one of a.a.'s redheaded step children!!!"
[post="188533"][/post]​

I bet if they didn't have this conference, the company would only lose $999.9 million instead of $1 billion this year. Then, maybe the company could give every Union member back 0.00000001% of his/her salary. <_<

MCI transplant said:
<_< Imaggolfer----And who are you trying to impress with your golfer image, and that tacky BMW!!! Only one with a small mind would try to impress with such transparent imagery, Union, or not!!!!
[post="188993"][/post]​

Please be kind to Imagolfer.

What a barren, empty life he must have that he has to define himself by being a golfer and making payments on whatever car that is in picture. He is really a rather marginal person and needs these things to prop up his ego, hoping his deficiencies and inadequacies will not be as obvious to others as they are to him.
And, of course, denigrating union members for their typos, as well as their union membership, fits the profile, as well.

Unfortunately, posts like "typical union education" cause many to take him even less seriously, should he actually say something on topic and relevant.

We should offer him our sympathy instead of ridiculing him.

LaBradford22 said:
I bet if they didn't have this conference, the company would only lose $999.9 million instead of $1 billion this year. Then, maybe the company could give every Union member back 0.00000001% of his/her salary. <_<
[post="189132"][/post]​
<_< I'm not proud! I'll take it!!!!But I think your math is just a little off!!