a little for everyone, except!

harleyrider

Feb 14, 2003
:angry: I see everyone getting something, the pax got lower fares, bigger cups, biscoff cookies, pretzels every day, first class gets, chips, biscoff cookies, cashews, granola bars, pretzels, meals, ect. Management gets bonus after bonus, pay raises, stock options, ect. All for doing a lousy job of running this company. The failed attempt to acquire Delta, the computer fiasco, headlines on how to drive while drinking, ect. If I missed somethings, please post. The employees got a little profit sharing check, and nothing else. I think it is about time for all of us to cast a no confidence vote for this management team. They are once again raping this company for the good of themselves. Moral is still at an all time low, on time performance, sucks. When do the employees get a little piece of the pie.

you need to get in on some transcon flying...on my last flight, there were several employees circling the Four Points pie leftovers...
:lol: QUITE GOOD! I wonder if they used the "suggested" serving phraseology......"May I offer You a slice of Sheraton Four Points Pie". Personally I like the promotion (innovative and cost effective....and it is tasty) however I have yet to be bestowed the HONOR of setting down the logo napkin, uttering the KEY phrase and presenting the "Signature" dessert. (I think I will be anxious/ nervous....kindda like be an alter boy at a Cathedral during a service with the Bishop :lol: )

:angry: I see everyone getting something, the pax got lower fares, bigger cups, biscoff cookies, pretzels every day, first class gets, chips, biscoff cookies, cashews, granola bars, pretzels, meals, ect. Management gets bonus after bonus, pay raises, stock options, ect. All for doing a lousy job of running this company. The failed attempt to acquire Delta, the computer fiasco, headlines on how to drive while drinking, ect. If I missed somethings, please post. The employees got a little profit sharing check, and nothing else. I think it is about time for all of us to cast a no confidence vote for this management team. They are once again raping this company for the good of themselves. Moral is still at an all time low, on time performance, sucks. When do the employees get a little piece of the pie.

How about a paycheck, health insurance and travel benefits?

How can you whine that the passengers get biscoff when all they did was PAY for a ticket, which helps keep you employed? This entitlement mentality is pathetic. If you don't want to work there - LEAVE.

So Qwerty

What you are really saying is that we should all be thankful to be able to come to work and that's it. Huh...

When you apply for a job, regardless of where it is, you expect that hard work of your labors will pay off for you. That's why you go the extra mile to accomodate someone. Go that extra mile to make someone happy.

The problem nowadays is that passengers expect the same kind of experience they enjoyed pre-9/11, pre economic downturn, pre high fuel costs. Airlines would offer so many amenities to everyone to lure you to them. Now the high cost of everything makes offering those amenities a thing of the past.

Yet you still expect it. And if you don't get it, you complain. This airline has many problems. This goes without saying. However, like all others, we try to do the best with what we have.

As for intitlement...you betcha...
It's my hard work and labors that help make this airline survive. Do I feel wanting... you betcha...
Do I think I am deserving...you betcha...

The airline industry is a complete and different beast from any other kind of work environment. You get to go home and sleep in your own bed everynight don't you. A pilot or flight attendant lives out of a suitcase every month. Gone more than home...

Deserving...you betcha...

So Qwerty

What you are really saying is that we should all be thankful to be able to come to work and that's it. Huh...

When you apply for a job, regardless of where it is, you expect that hard work of your labors will pay off for you. That's why you go the extra mile to accomodate someone. Go that extra mile to make someone happy.

The problem nowadays is that passengers expect the same kind of experience they enjoyed pre-9/11, pre economic downturn, pre high fuel costs. Airlines would offer so many amenities to everyone to lure you to them. Now the high cost of everything makes offering those amenities a thing of the past.

Yet you still expect it. And if you don't get it, you complain. This airline has many problems. This goes without saying. However, like all others, we try to do the best with what we have.

As for intitlement...you betcha...
It's my hard work and labors that help make this airline survive. Do I feel wanting... you betcha...
Do I think I am deserving...you betcha...

The airline industry is a complete and different beast from any other kind of work environment. You get to go home and sleep in your own bed everynight don't you. A pilot or flight attendant lives out of a suitcase every month. Gone more than home...

Deserving...you betcha...

That was a very P.C. way of putting it.... You Betcha! :p

I know when you were typing you thought of it but you could not say it
One thing is missing. Would you like to think it may someday come back or improve. Are you one of the select few who have it?
How about a retirement? Truly were not entitle to that because???????

MMM Good, MMM Good...That's what....
Oh, sorry, that's our next sponsor!!!
:)
Next promotion won't be the Hot Dogs?
I was looking forward to hearing on the flight, "I wish I was an Oscar Myer Weiner" and instead of the weinermobile, they would have the weinerplane. Then that could be the new US Callsign as well, "Philly Approach, this is Wienie 69, requesting clearance for landing on Runway 27 Right", ATC, "Weinie 69, we can squeeze you in between Speedbird 69 and Citrus 711, Clear to land Weinie 69".

:up: :lol: :up: :lol: :up:

:angry: I see everyone getting something, the pax got lower fares, bigger cups, biscoff cookies, pretzels every day, first class gets, chips, biscoff cookies, cashews, granola bars, pretzels, meals, ect.

Are you kidding? Are you talking about America West? Were there not pretzels "every day"? Were none of those other things served in first class?

If this is an improvement in any customers experience I don't know what to say...

the only thing they ever gave out at america west was a big ole helping of SHAFT ...

This entitlement mentality is pathetic. If you don't want to work there - LEAVE.

Hey Brain Fa&t,for your information thats what alot of us were planning to do,till our pension got taken away.All the savings spent on paying the bills from layoffs.Any thing we have extra spent on healthcare.Loans to pay off the credit cards,refinanceing to keep the house.Etc EtC.....so as the saying goes...whats in your wallet open it up and share we did. :down:

oh thats our next sponser.Did anyone see the visa commercial
were it shows the card....D.Parker on it...lol

Next promotion won't be the Hot Dogs?
I was looking forward to hearing on the flight, "I wish I was an Oscar Myer Weiner" and instead of the weinermobile, they would have the weinerplane. Then that could be the new US Callsign as well, "Philly Approach, this is Wienie 69, requesting clearance for landing on Runway 27 Right", ATC, "Weinie 69, we can squeeze you in between Speedbird 69 and Citrus 711, Clear to land Weinie 69".

:up: :lol: :up: :lol: :up:
Oh yea,
I can hear it
A330 the "Big Weinie"
E190 the "Lil Weinie"
737 the "Pounder"
757 the "Foot Long"
yea,
I can hear it...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts