a little for everyone, except!

Well, if that's all it is you certainly did a good job in your response. I thought it was an open forum where adults could discuss and debate the industry, and maybe learn a thing or two.

For example, I think crying poverty in the media is a mistake, given the value of the fringe benefits the public perceives you have (which are minimal I know - but I don't speak for everyone). Attacking management personally makes you look pathetic and it probably p*sses them off. Your best bet is to let your union leadership make intelligent proposals to management and work towards your goals. How can you expect stronger morale and a better relationship, when every other union member bashes anyone not part of a CBA?
Q boy, the only way to get management's attention is to bash them in the media. they sure as hell don't give a tinkers damn about their employees. I think the world should know what a rotten bunch of jackals they are. There are no nice, intelligent proposals when contracts are being worked out. Oh, by the way, "what morale".

The sad truth is that America West bought US AIRWAYS to improve on their pathetic image. Just imagine a company so mismanaged and depraved that they needed to buy the US AIRWAYS brand to improve on their pond scum image.

Now think of these pricks turned lose on the quality folks who sustained the mismanaged US AIRWAYS brand for so long, and in spite of all the employees have suffered through actually making things worse.

Truly, the folks at Delta Airlines whom survived the take over attempt may currently be the luckiest Americans alive at this time.

Let’s burn one for the good of the industry, let’s put a stake through this abortions heart.

The sad truth is that America West bought US AIRWAYS to improve on their pathetic image.
They just kept the name as it was more widely known all over the world. :blink: and as far as this goes; (The sad truth is that America West bought US AIRWAYS) :ph34r: Water under the bridge now only DP knows the truth. :shock:

They just kept the name as it was more widely known all over the world. :blink: and as far as this goes; (The sad truth is that America West bought US AIRWAYS) :ph34r: Water under the bridge now only DP knows the truth. :shock:

How little of a brain do you have. AWA did not buy US Airways. The financiers did. The GE Capitol Group... The Fidelity Investment Company...PAR...and the list goes on.
Now awausairtech, it's known the world over...

Just my opinion...

And the same can be said about "Sandcastle"...
What's your point...
We are all in this mess...
Don't confuse fact from fiction...

Just my opinion...
Well from my little Brain I can see that DP and the boys are holding us all down and will say any thing so he and the company don't have to pay the Change Of Control snap back that the east has and that would save them millions. Not that I may be able to see this with my little brain or use some common sense to figure it out. You have your opinion STUD and I have my little brain and common sense. The one thing you said (We are all in this mess...) So True and as I said:( It's all water under the bridge). Have a good one East. B) If we don't start to stand as one DP and company is going to kick our A$$. :(