A330-300

I just worked it today from Rome to PHL .Looks really good .They did a good job on the refurb. The coach section looks much more spacious than before between seats . I am 6'2" and I could sit in the last row of coach with room between my knees and the seat in front of me . I wish i knew how to post pics on here but i don't .Sorry .

I just worked it today from Rome to PHL .Looks really good .They did a good job on the refurb. The coach section looks much more spacious than before between seats . I am 6'2" and I could sit in the last row of coach with room between my knees and the seat in front of me . I wish i knew how to post pics on here but i don't .Sorry .

Thank goodness. What we had in the -300 was pretty bad.

Lookin' forward to this!!!

Thanks for the post. Last year I flew the A330-300 for the first time from CLT to LGW and had never experienced such a tight configuration. Many of the passengers stood up, including myself, for most of the trip. It looked like we were on a subway instead of an aircraft. I have flown the A330-200 of US and found the coach section to be very comfortable. Prior to this refurbishment, I would have never considered flying US A330-300 again; however, after reading your post I will definitely try this aircraft out again across the Atlantic.

Thanks for the post. Last year I flew the A330-300 for the first time from CLT to LGW and had never experienced such a tight configuration. Many of the passengers stood up, including myself, for most of the trip. It looked like we were on a subway instead of an aircraft. I have flown the A330-200 of US and found the coach section to be very comfortable. Prior to this refurbishment, I would have never considered flying US A330-300 again; however, after reading your post I will definitely try this aircraft out again across the Atlantic.

We are getting a lot of positive comments each flight from those who were used to the other confit.

Are the big boxes that power the IFE units in the coach rows still under the seats?