A330-300

I just worked it today from Rome to PHL .Looks really good .They did a good job on the refurb. The coach section looks much more spacious than before between seats . I am 6'2" and I could sit in the last row of coach with room between my knees and the seat in front of me . I wish i knew how to post pics on here but i don't .Sorry .

I just worked it today from Rome to PHL .Looks really good .They did a good job on the refurb. The coach section looks much more spacious than before between seats . I am 6'2" and I could sit in the last row of coach with room between my knees and the seat in front of me . I wish i knew how to post pics on here but i don't .Sorry .

Thank goodness. What we had in the -300 was pretty bad.

Lookin' forward to this!!!

Thanks for the post. Last year I flew the A330-300 for the first time from CLT to LGW and had never experienced such a tight configuration. Many of the passengers stood up, including myself, for most of the trip. It looked like we were on a subway instead of an aircraft. I have flown the A330-200 of US and found the coach section to be very comfortable. Prior to this refurbishment, I would have never considered flying US A330-300 again; however, after reading your post I will definitely try this aircraft out again across the Atlantic.

Thanks for the post. Last year I flew the A330-300 for the first time from CLT to LGW and had never experienced such a tight configuration. Many of the passengers stood up, including myself, for most of the trip. It looked like we were on a subway instead of an aircraft. I have flown the A330-200 of US and found the coach section to be very comfortable. Prior to this refurbishment, I would have never considered flying US A330-300 again; however, after reading your post I will definitely try this aircraft out again across the Atlantic.

We are getting a lot of positive comments each flight from those who were used to the other confit.

etops1 posted photos in this thread at Anet.

http://www.airliners.net/aviation-forums/general_aviation/read.main/5308530/

Are the big boxes that power the IFE units in the coach rows still under the seats?

Back