AAA ALPA Thread 10/5 to 10/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then how do you propose the stalemate end?
Are you kidding me? I propose that the side violating ALPA policies for their selfish gain cease and desist. If that's "not gonna happen" then you should be prepared for the consequences. And that's not a threat; it's a prediction.

Are you kidding me? I propose that the side violating ALPA policies for their selfish gain cease and desist.

"Policies?" Are those the same policies in the Constitution and ByLaws? I thought they were "Guidelines". Seems to me that for some its policies and others it's guidelines.

Are you kidding me? I propose that the side violating ALPA policies for their selfish gain cease and desist. If that's "not gonna happen" then you should be prepared for the consequences. And that's not a threat; it's a prediction.

Selfish gain? That coming from a someone who is obviously chaffing over the fact, the bank still isn't open to rob. What was the expectation of a West pilot prior to the merger? Driving narrow bodies around the desert in the shadow of Southwest. Well you still have that and ought to be happy with separate ops, because not a single thing has changed for your group. Oh that is right, you want to steal what someone else career because, you really weren't happy with what you had at AWA.

I wish I did have too much time. Hope you mean my David (USAPA) against Goliath (ALPA) I like the ending. Anger? Mois? Honey I haven't been angry in a long time. It wastes way to much energy. Your reply about confidence is most reassuring. Thank You. I appreciate the complement. However if I'm part of the, what did you say? beasties was it? Then I needed a new identity. So beast 1 it is for you only. :lol: :lol: Have a good evening.

First thing I want to get straight is..."I AM NOT YOUR HONEY". How dare you speak down to me....in such a sexist way. That right there tells me who you are. And I say that in the most calm and reassuring way possible. Your responses are juvenile at best......as for the trouble you people are trying to course..."malicious mischief" is a good term for it. You have a great night. :ph34r:

"Policies?" Are those the same policies in the Constitution and ByLaws? I thought they were "Guidelines". Seems to me that for some its policies and others it's guidelines.
You are purposefully trying to cloud the issue, when in reality it is simple: East agreed to binding arbitration. Briefs were exchanged. A hearing was held. More briefs were exchanged. A binding decision was issued.

......as for the trouble you people are trying to course..."malicious mischief" is a good term for it.

Course? What course could that be? The course of ......"malicious mischief". If it is a "Cause" you are referring to, then I disagree. Replacing ALPA is a great "cause". But then you wouldn't understand that from my perspective.

At least you didn't call me a beastie this time. There is still hope.

You are purposefully trying to cloud the issue, when in reality it is simple: East agreed to binding arbitration. Briefs were exchanged. A hearing was held. More briefs were exchanged. A binding decision was issued.

Clouding the issue. No, that is where we disagree. And will always disagree. There is no changing my mind or yours. The basic foundation of this national association is supposed to be the Constitution and ByLaws. I have had people say they are policies and some say they are guidelines. So which is it? I have lived under these "whatever" you call them for over 20 years. It's time to change to something that has a better foundation they what I have lived with.

I mostly agree with that, though the AWA in bankruptcy argument has no facts to support it. You guys hinge that all on statements Parker has made AFTER the merger was completed, when SEC law doesn't bind him to honesty.

Yet; The predominant west notion I hear is that there would be some great contract achieved almost instantly with Alpo's proven fierce negotiators....Because, ummm...Parker says so? Is there even the slightest reason to believe that to be true?..or that anything great would/will be offered to two employee groups virtually at "war" with each other as any combined contract?

ExB17Flyer: "Not all principles are worth defending." Huh? Care to list those of yours that you would willingly surrender? You expect east guys to do that wholesale after all. I'm fine with the poster you responded to: "And no amount of money is worth selling out a principle". I like a good night's sleep now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back