AWA ALPA Thread week of 9/21--9/27

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are losing it, I thought you'd be all over that 6 grand and 2 types bit a whole lot quicker than you were. Do a better job next time. :)

767jetz,

Try 3 to 4 months.

By the way, the JNC has scheduled meetings with the company in October, November, and the first two weeks of December. Following these meetings the parties will recess for the holiday season and then resume negotiations in 2008.

Also noteworthy, today the East MEC adjourned their Special Meeting and "In accordance with the meeting agenda, the MEC discussed the impact of recent ALPA International letters and Executive Council resolutions, discussed a strategy and a direction for all pertinent MEC Committees and also considered grievance issues. No resolutions were passed, as our current resolutions speak for themselves."

By the way, why do you make more posts on the US board than the UA board? As a UA JFK-based reserve F/O I would think you would be more interested in your company than US.

Regards,

USA320Pilot

6 months should be just about right...by then this airline will be bleeding red ink and the JNC will be fending off concession demands from management and USA320Pilot will tell us if we just go to the company ask our unit costs will drop below 10 cents and we can finally buy United.

6 months should be just about right...by then this airline will be bleeding red ink and the JNC will be fending off concession demands from management and USA320Pilot will tell us if we just go to the company ask our unit costs will drop below 10 cents and we can finally buy United.

I see now. All we needs must do's burn proper incense to St Nic and Alpo...and the finest contract ever known to mankind will instantly emerge from those benevolent folks in Tempe?......Sigh....

The USAPA process to file the NMB Form 1 began today. The wait is over.

Regards,

USA320Pilot

Really? What is step 1..putting the cards in alphabetical order? According to the Pickleballers 'r US website you're still short cards (not to mention money). Or is the start of this "process" not reason enough to update your website? Maybe you can go back to the local soup kitchen, have some more bums sign cards and take them (the cards, not the bums :lol: , unless you're into that kind of thing) to the post office. I'm sure the NMB won't notice.

2350+ cards, only 400 donations.......y'all sure know how to support your cause. Will a topless charity carwash will be next?

Really? What is step 1..putting the cards in alphabetical order? According to the Pickleballers 'r US website you're still short cards (not to mention money). Or is the start of this "process" not reason enough to update your website? Maybe you can go back to the local soup kitchen, have some more bums sign cards and take them (the cards, not the bums :lol: , unless you're into that kind of thing) to the post office. I'm sure the NMB won't notice.

2350+ cards, only 400 donations.......y'all sure know how to support your cause. Will a topless charity carwash will be next?

You clearly have nothing to worry about then..so don't :lol:

I still can't get over the sheer stupidity of that comment. What was the purpose of letting all of us know he has his wife run mail to the post office? Was the comment anything more then one huge ego trip?

Maybe his wife should have told him to mail it himself, especially if his flights carry mail in the cargo bin.

767jetz,
By the way, why do you make more posts on the US board than the UA board? As a UA JFK-based reserve F/O I would think you would be more interested in your company than US.
USA320Pilot
You can keep cutting and pasting that same sentence in every post if you feel like it. It won't stop me from refuting your opinions.

Maybe I'll end each post with a cut and paste of my own:
Because thanks to you and your MEC, this is where all the excitement (turmoil) is. You create so much material to blow holes in, it keeps us busy straightening out and clarifying your inconsistencies and inaccuracies, so as not to mislead others who actually would like to make informed, ACCURATE, decisions. This integration is important to every airline pilot. It will affect the entire industry, which is why other ALPA MEC's have been closely watching and have been in touch regularly with the ALPA EC, much to your chagrin. Like it or not, we are ALL involved. So you can save the bandwidth trying to silence your opposition.

I am flattered that you find my comments as well as those of Bear96, Junebug, and may others to be so threatening to you. Considering their track record and yours, I am happy to be in their company. :up:

You can keep cutting and pasting that same sentence in every post if you feel like it. It won't stop me from refuting your opinions.

Maybe I'll end each post with a cut and paste of my own:

This integration is important to every airline pilot. It will affect the entire industry, which is why other ALPA MEC's have been closely watching and have been in touch regularly with the ALPA EC, much to your chagrin. Like it or not, we are ALL involved

Ya' know boy? Without yet much conviction that such will happen on a national scale: I'm truly hoping that this does "affect the entire industry". It's my earnest belief that establishing a point in time, which, could later be seen as the beginning of the end for Alpo...would be a very, very fine accomplishment for pilots all over the nation. Your sad sort of gutless/self-obsessed, "manage their expectations" little Alpoid buggers have virtually destroyed this once proud, and wonderfull profession. It was once truly a great lifestyle....now?...after two+ decades of nothing but utter surrender and retreat by the Alpo crowd?...I cannot even begin to suggest to any young person that they consider commercial aviation. It's far past time for a wholesale change.

That's still conjecture on your part. You and I will never know what the last chance give-away would have been to stay in business. Just like TWA. Not a pretty picture but an alternative you still haven't addressed, mentioned or even considered. So in reality there was a chance for survival. But thats about all there was, a chance.

So based on your logic there AAA73 there is no reason to expect that we in the west would not have purchased and flew wide body a/c again. To say otherwise is just, well as you say "conjecture"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.