Advertisements on Barf Bags

I think everyone is having alot of fun with this. It makes for interesting reading. But did anyone see what the Pittsburgh Post Gazette wrote about it? They say we're desperate. I think everyone should call or email them and drop your subscription. You want to see desperate walk through PIT terminal and note the lack of pax's.

How about a free sample of any air/motion sickness medicine suck to the outside of the bag? All as a part of the advertisement.......like the free samples with the Sunday paper.

I would imagine that many kids will be upset though. Mine used to make a talking puppet out of it.

I think everyone is having alot of fun with this. It makes for interesting reading. But did anyone see what the Pittsburgh Post Gazette wrote about it? They say we're desperate. I think everyone should call or email them and drop your subscription. You want to see desperate walk through PIT terminal and note the lack of pax's.

Desperate? We will make $285 million and we're desperate? It's called rasing revenue and I could give a rats ass what they pimp out as long as they don't come asking me for more.

Desperate? We will make $285 million and we're desperate? It's called rasing revenue and I could give a rats ass what they pimp out as long as they don't come asking me for more.

I couldn't care less what the PIT media say , desperate or not. As long as the company does not give me a paycut, I don't give a sh*t !