Affinity Credit Card Announcements

Excuuuse me? :groovy: okay?
Sorry.

Let's try Elmer Fudd:

AN WASTWY IT IS GWEED WIF SOME, DOSE F/A DAT WONT DO CASH COW UNWESS YOU AWE DEY TYPE DAT NEVEW DO IT UNTIWW SOMEONE EWSE IS DOING DE WOWK.

AGAIN IF ITS DONE WIF SOME TASTE ITS FINE....DE PWOGWAM DOES GENEWATE CASH FOW DE F/A AND FOW DE COMPANY, BUT ASTWO IS WIGHT DOSE DAT AWE ABUSING IN A BIG WAY NEED TO BE WEMOVED FWOM DE PWOGWAM.

Sorry.

Let's try Elmer Fudd:

AN WASTWY IT IS GWEED WIF SOME, DOSE F/A DAT WONT DO CASH COW UNWESS YOU AWE DEY TYPE DAT NEVEW DO IT UNTIWW SOMEONE EWSE IS DOING DE WOWK.

AGAIN IF ITS DONE WIF SOME TASTE ITS FINE....DE PWOGWAM DOES GENEWATE CASH FOW DE F/A AND FOW DE COMPANY, BUT ASTWO IS WIGHT DOSE DAT AWE ABUSING IN A BIG WAY NEED TO BE WEMOVED FWOM DE PWOGWAM.

RLMAO

Now that was funny!

I just read it from the book, pass them out, and call it done.

Oh I am laughing alright, ALL the way to the bank, sucka! :up: :up:

Astro, are you an expert on the "perks"of the card? You have heard FA's "lie?" Riiiight....

They are stacked 1 for 1, what's the big deal? Never ever once had a problem with a FA with regards to stacking, announcements, etc..Been doing it for a year. Me thinks you create drama.... :shock:

If there is no beverage scheduled, why does doing Cash Cow make you laugh? If anything, I pass out more bevs on non scheduled bev flights, because people ask for drinks when I am passing out my applications. Nice try, tho... ;)

Greed? Nope. Easy money in my opinion. Saves me from having to pick up ETB like those reserves that have to give up their days off to the company. :up:

I have to agree here. Ummm!! I'm looking at my 30th paycheck with a whooping $475 beside the two words CASH COW!! This came out to $300 extra after taxes for what, 20-30 minutes worth of promoting?

Thanks, Bank of America!! :up:

I say keep plugging away. I just think that many are out of hand with the announcements. If you read the announcement or highlights from the brochure a person can choose if they want to fill one out or not. These people that go over the top are going to ruin it for everyone. Do you folks on the west push any kind of card?

^That was my point for starting this thread. I participate in the program, but I use good discretion on when NOT to make the announcement (such as after a lengthy delay, perhaps).

^That was my point for starting this thread. I participate in the program, but I use good discretion on when NOT to make the announcement (such as after a lengthy delay, perhaps).
A delay? All the more reason people would appreciate a free ticket. Moo. :lol:

Doing Cash Cow on a weather delay is a maybe. Doing Cash Cow on a delay that is OUR fault, not a chance. Show the passengers a crappy experience and then tell them to fill the card out to pay $90.00 a year for it and come try us again? LOL.....honestly. Also when I do cities like LGA, BOS, DCA or ORD with a lot of business people onboard I don't do it. NOT in the early morning hours anyway. I can barely stand hearing some flight attendants read connections or the demo. Some think they are smooth and silky voiced while they sound like nails down a damn chalkboard. SO AGAIN....stick to the script if you don't have the TRUE gift of gab. MANY doing cashcow sound like MORONS. How about walking through the aisle saying, "free ticket, free ticket, free ticket".... :rolleyes: :wacko:

There was a BoA booth next to me at a trade show recently with a cute 20-something girl handing out a pretty good share of trinkets. She got wasted that night down in the bar, so the next day she was replaced with a guy who just sat behind the table and yakked on his cell phone.

Something tells me they weren’t on commission.

Doing Cash Cow on a weather delay is a maybe. Doing Cash Cow on a delay that is OUR fault, not a chance. Show the passengers a crappy experience and then tell them to fill the card out to pay $90.00 a year for it and come try us again? LOL.....honestly. Also when I do cities like LGA, BOS, DCA or ORD with a lot of business people onboard I don't do it. NOT in the early morning hours anyway. I can barely stand hearing some flight attendants read connections or the demo. Some think they are smooth and silky voiced while they sound like nails down a damn chalkboard. SO AGAIN....stick to the script if you don't have the TRUE gift of gab. MANY doing cashcow sound like MORONS. How about walking through the aisle saying, "free ticket, free ticket, free ticket".... :rolleyes: :wacko:
Cash cow every flight, rain or shine, day or night. Tastefully. Just got my 30th paycheck. Moo! :up:

Cash Cow

The problem is "Following the approved level-off announcement, you may make your own personal announcement for the cash cow program". There should be a standard announcement that has all the info pax need to make the decision if they want the card. I do cash cow, but I think some f/a take it just too far.