Aircraft maint issues

From what I understand the IAM was asked to participate after the DFW protest but if not they are certainly aware of the protests.

Welcome back, 700UW. This entire post is written with the same wording and in the same style as 700.

Someone signs up and immediately defends the IAM in nearly every post. What are the odds?
He's not condescending like 700 He's not defending anything just stating the facts

That the TWU did not ask the IAM to participate
It was all over the local news in the cities being picketed as well as social media. Somehow pilots, FAs, gate agents and even SWA AMTS knew and participated in the DFW and other picketing. I believe it was one or both of the west coast pickets that there were some IAM guys participating.
At the ORD townhall shown on Jetnet, the AA AMTs did a great job of voicing our frustration. Only to have a LUS AMT do everything but gobble Parkers balls in front of the group.
The IAM is both aware of our situation and welcome to join in every action we do. We both have something to lose in this.

Reactions: B737 driver
That the TWU did not ask the IAM to participate

You gotta be Fn kidding me. They have to be asked? I've seen Teamsters at our pickets. Pilots and Flight Attendants too. They are not TWU members, yet they support us. The IAM is part of the Association and not to picket is BS. Why have I not heard of any IAM pickets at the IAM represented large stations. Bunch of sheep.

Latest posts