ALPA AWA MEC Thread for 8/10-8/17

The above person was hired by America West in 2003. He is dissing the pilots that were working with Usairways 15 years or more than he has with a buyout company run by a drunk, what would you do, bend over or act.

Are you sure or are you guessing?? Fact is you have no idea when I got here now do you? I could have been hired in 2005 or I could have been hired in 1987 you just don't really know do you?? Oh the whole drunk CEO thing is stale now you may need a new line!!!

Dumb as a bag of hammers?

West:
Let's see the Nic award is in a drawer at ALPA National. Wouldn't count on that too much longer
Your still on contract what? 2004 and you on LOA93 bankrupt what again??
Stagnation for how long? Not too much longer from what I am getting from management
Section 6 to get a raise? Won't be needed you'll see, we are like the borg!!
JNC moving at a fast clip. East stall tactics soon to explode in your face then what? More crying??
6 quarters of losses Yeah saving you on the east has been real expensive however WE DID IT! Look at you now thanks to AWA!!

East:
Recalls at near 500 on the East. Taking their rightful place on the BOTTOM
Upgrades = $$$$$$$ It amounts to lost dollars!! Still LOA 93
Progression to better lines of flying = Lifestyle improvement
Reserves becoming blockholders = Lifestyle + $$$$$$$ Then right back to perm res just as soon as you lose your law suit or sooner I bet!!
The trump vote on the JC, if ever there is one to vote on. Yeah right!!

Yeah I guess your right about this one. Those poor Easties are a bunch of hammers.

No change still dumb!!!

East:
Recalls at near 500 on the East
Upgrades = $$$$$$$
Progression to better lines of flying = Lifestyle improvement
Reserves becoming blockholders = Lifestyle + $$$$$$$
The trump vote on the JC, if ever there is one to vote on.
If things are so great, then why all the griping from you guys?

The above person was hired by America West in 2003. He is dissing the pilots that were working with Usairways 15 years or more than he has with a buyout company run by a drunk, what would you do, bend over or act.

Guys honestly... How has this arguement of who has more years under their belt benefitted you? It hasn't. Move on it's a lame arguement. You easties are really starting to reach...

Good day little children...

Guys honestly... How has this arguement of who has more years under their belt benefitted you? It hasn't. Move on it's a lame arguement. You easties are really starting to reach...
Translation: Hi my name on this board is tiger1050 I joined this board 9 days ago. I joined America West 2 years ago. I have go mine, why don't you understand this. Agree to the status quo so you can get furloughed and I will not have to face you. I have to get back to calling mummy and daddy, you see I never fought or worked for anything in my life, my parents provided me everything. By the way with my long history of life inexperiences, I do not comprehend your logic. You are all entitled to my opinion.

Translation: Hi my name on this board is tiger1050 I joined this board 9 days ago. I joined America West 2 years ago. I have go mine, why don't you understand this. Agree to the status quo so you can get furloughed and I will not have to face you. I have to get back to calling mummy and daddy, you see I never fought or worked for anything in my life, my parents provided me everything. By the way with my long history of life inexperiences, I do not comprehend your logic. You are all entitled to my opinion.

Wow! Quite the response Nos. Did I hit a nerve? Demean me all you wish, it does not change the reality of our situation. Yeah, I do have mine. I choose to work for AWA. My choice turned out to be a good one so far. You chose US. Why should I have to share the responsibility of your poor decision?

Not close to your mom or dad huh? That sucks. They say children who have been neglected or abused often suffer from some of the same personality defects you display on this board.

Your right, I do not comprehend your logic. You have yet to provide an arguement. So far you have done nothing but insult me. But hey! It makes you feel like more of a man doesn't it?

The parents of 90% of East pilots would be close to 85 or 90 years old now if they were still alive.

Yeah... Good point! Sad really. Nos, I have to assume, didn't take the time to straighten things out...

Wow! Quite the response Nos. Did I hit a nerve? Demean me all you wish, it does not change the reality of our situation. Yeah, I do have mine. I choose to work for AWA. My choice turned out to be a good one so far. You chose US. Why should I have to share the responsibility of your poor decision?

Not close to your mom or dad huh? That sucks. They say children who have been neglected or abused often suffer from some of the same personality defects you display on this board.

Your right, I do not comprehend your logic. You have yet to provide an arguement. So far you have done nothing but insult me. But hey! It makes you feel like more of a man doesn't it?

Please debate your length of service and financing in life, it tells alot about the person that is lecturing the rest of the world.

As far as your choice goes, when you make it 18 years past the next persons choice, it means very little to me.

Please debate your length of service and financing in life, it tells alot about the person that is lecturing the rest of the world.

That will NEVER happen. These "kids" realize just how utterly ridiculous they'd properly appear in even attempting any such.

QUOTE(Phoenix @ Aug 13 2007, 07:55 PM)
"The parents of 90% of East pilots would be close to 85 or 90 years old now if they were still alive."
Cockroach:"...and if they were alive, they wouldn't like what they see."
I assume that you now channel, and speak for the dead? You're wasting your time here then...You should have your own television scam artist show.

...and if they were alive, they wouldn't like what they see.
Capn cockroach quote

"I know. Just another dumb, stupid, paying passenger that trusted the honorable airline workers to get her bag to her destination. Her mistake was trusting the USAir system (or whichever carrier she was on). To someone facing life and death, an employee who could care less probably is a gorilla. Y'know, some passengers are naive enough to trust airline workers. For that stupidity you are right - a transplant is in order. But by now, most of the eastern half of the US is much wiser. Thanks in part, to the "news"."

Do your parents fly, maybe they are dumb to trust people? If they are here or gone they would not be proud of you. Good work ethic, thanks for your lecture today.
The general public knows about the height of your hypocrisy now.

As far as your choice goes, when you make it 18 years past the next persons choice, it means very little to me.

What is there to debate? Do you mean you'd like to know how long I have worked for AWA? And do you want to know how much money I make annually?

Not quite sure of your next comment. "Make it 18 years past the next persons choice?" What does that mean?

Your post seems to scattered at best. Far from coherent...

Back