ALPA wont sign PSA900 Deal

chichi

Sep 28, 2005
PSA MEC reported today that Capt. Duane Woerth of ALPA has indicated that he will NOT sign off on the CRJ900 proposal, even if the pilot group votes to accept the deal.

PSA MEC reported today that Capt. Duane Woerth of ALPA has indicated that he will NOT sign off on the CRJ900 proposal, even if the pilot group votes to accept the deal.

Did anybody notice if Duane said anything about Republic operating 86 seat ERJ 175s? :oops:

Funny what Duane likes to say 'No' to when you compare it with the rest of the crap he likes to say 'Yes' to. :shock:

Considering the state of affairs at ALPA Carriers as a whole, is anybody questioning the quality of the national leadership and their role in taking ALPA to where it is today?

Or is everybody just working within the system to change things from the grassroots, blah, blah, blah? :mf_boff:

Do you have a link to this report. It is difficult to believe that an MEC would announce such speculation, let alone be working on a Sunday. Could this be an attempt to influence a vote that will help your personal agenda?

Why should he sign what is basically a concessionary agreement with a company that just posted a $305 million profit this quarter?

So I understand this:

Mainline ALPA already gave away 90 seat CRJ scope. So Woerth would rather have them at Republic or Mesa than PSA?

Just file the damn DFR lawsuit now. Preempt him.

Let us now hope that RAH/Mesa/Go Jet, et al, do not whore themselves at the expense of every professional pilot that wears the uniform and every furlough that walks the street.

You do know that Republic isn't ALPA, but Teamsters, right?

I do know who the crack whore's collective bargaining pimp is, yes. So? :huh:

You do know that it was Duane that signed the LOA allowing the 175s to be outsourced by US Airways to whatever shitbag contractor it cared to, right?

You do know he would have signed away the 190/195s the same way for the AAA MEC if the America West guys hadn't shown some very basic common sense and suggested that wouldn't be such a smart idea, right?

With leaders like Duane, who needs management to kill a career. :up:

Very interesting message. Chichi was indeed correct in his original quote of Capt. Woerth. Sorry I doubted you. I just hope that ALPA will back this up. PDT regional made a stand many times and then they were ignored after their pilots made great sacrifices insisting on pay and good working conditions. Their reward for this brave stand was stagnation and lack of aquiring new airplanes, while ALPA then allowed these airplanes to go to other regionals.

And they wonder why the RJ pilots are suing mainline ALPA, once again Woerth will enable the outsourcing of US Airways Group Pilot Jobs to the ibt.

What a more ron.

Latest posts