AMFA Organizing Drive to Replace Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI AMFA represents more than people with a license. MY question was those members part of the M&R c/c will the association fight for the rights of fleet workers that are in the bag room for example who get bumped to the line to chuck bags during the winter months by the senior tow team guys.

Will the Association turn a blind eye to those members and allow them to bid in/out of M&R and Fleet? If so that would be a misrepresentation on the part of the Association reps. both on the maintenance and fleet sides.

I know they represent more than just people with a license but would jobs like say Lavs have to be segregated and since it’s also in the Fleet Contract would those ones performing the work now and who were on the list to vote be out since Fleet is currently contractually performing that work as a function that M&R lost or voted away in the past? There are a lot of blurry lines between our CBA’s as far as who owns or is obliged to do what work.

FYI even if you had gotten that vote and AMFA won you still are obliged by your current CBA which does allow for work to be performed by either Fleet or vendors. That would continue unless you were successful in obtaining that work exclusively in a future negotiation.

Regarding work going back and forth we’ve already seen both Fleet and Maintenance Presidents file grievances and objections over the years with management for those Taxi/Tow jobs. Neither of those sides had/have a leg to stand on since it’s a when and where so directed I believe in both agreements.

Nice try there skippy. You know good and well where you can find all of AMFA's past cases. I won't do the work for you and you know this already.

Yes I already checked Google and can’t find anything. I couldn’t find anything in the past and still can’t find anything because frankly there aren’t any wins to be found skippy.

BTW didn’t you read what Condor wrote about name calling? Now behave yourself ok.

Yes I already checked Google and can’t find anything. I couldn’t find anything in the past and still can’t find anything because frankly there aren’t any wins to be found skippy.

BTW didn’t you read what Condor wrote about name calling? Now behave yourself ok.
You know that info is not on google. It's in the AMFA archives. His warnings were for certain names being misrepresented, skippy is a nick name, not name calling. Now get back to your research and do your own homework...

You know that info is not on google. It's in the AMFA archives. His warnings were for certain names being misrepresented, skippy is a nick name, not name calling. Now get back to your research and do your own homework...

I do not know where to find any of your wins because you obviously find it difficult to advertise any if they actually do exist. I have no access to any so called archive stash your organization stores and neither do any interested persons who may wish to join your team. One would think if you actually had any wins you would be proud to display them but conmen (common) sense then has to derive that you really just don’t have any.

And Skippy is not my name there Swamp.

Here’s the AMFA Archive for grievances which is the only thing I can find on them. You need of course to be a member to access those areas. I’m not looking for “individual” grievances though which I have to hope they occasionally win some. I’m looking for big boy pants Court size wins. Those are things you would find in a Google Search actually.

Again common sense says if someone doesn’t want to share those wins then they obviously just don’t exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.