AMFA Organizing Drive to Replace Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it looks as if the shock and disappointment of the latest Card drive failure is beginning to subside and the woe is me I’m the perpetual victim mentality is once again taking root. Excuses, excuses, excuses.

DAMN YOU INDUSTRIAL UNIONS, DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL…..

We don't need to figure anything out. We already know b/c of the transparency AMFA has. Every month we are told how much is spent, for what, and how much is left in all the accounts we have.
Also none of the locals can spend more than $300.00 per month without a membership vote. How much is your asso. limited to each and every month before they have to take it to the membership for a vote?? I can tell you the answer to that one, NONE!!! They are NOT limited to any fund spending, period. If you were privy to the funds they spend on meals, drinks, hotels, and of course the outrageous perks they also spend the members funds on is ridiculous to say the least for your asso. Even the officers salaries are way, way out of proportion.
So don't worry yourself about AMFA spending $$$$. They got plenty to spend anyway and we don't really care because they are restricted in their spending habits because they are so transparent.
Thanks again for bringing up yet another reason why AMFA would be a better choice for representation over the asso. currently at AA for the mechanic and related. Any more questions??? :)
Plenty of money? Come On Gene, stop the BS!

I can’t seem to find AMFA on the DOL LM2’s. I can find the TWU and IAM though. Wonder why I can’t find AMFA? What’s up with that Gene?

With AMFA the entire membership would be given a copy of ALL the monthly expenditures at their monthly and again at the quarterly meetings. Line item by line item is discussed at every meeting held. Even down to how much spent on mailings and stamps etc...
There is no need to go to LM2's as required by the industrial unions as they are not transparent on their spending at all.
Also with AMFA, when the secretary is done with all the finances reports he then offers any and all members to contact him personally if they would like to set up a "in-person" meeting to go over any such expenditures that they would desire to go over in even more details if desired.
With AMFA we know where every penny is going out as well as coming in.
You tried this same crap before and it won't work again. Keep trying...
Last and final warning;
I am not Gene
Any further claims to call out myself as Gene will get reported. gene doesn't need that type of misinformation towards his character as a National Officer. Gene doesn't have the time to come on this site, nor would he ever entertain it.

With AMFA the entire membership would be given a copy of ALL the monthly expenditures at their monthly and again at the quarterly meetings. Line item by line item is discussed at every meeting held. Even down to how much spent on mailings and stamps etc...
There is no need to go to LM2's as required by the industrial unions as they are not transparent on their spending at all.
Also with AMFA, when the secretary is done with all the finances reports he then offers any and all members to contact him personally if they would like to set up a "in-person" meeting to go over any such expenditures that they would desire to go over in even more details if desired.
With AMFA we know where every penny is going out as well as coming in.
You tried this same crap before and it won't work again. Keep trying...
Last and final warning;
I am not Gene
Any further claims to call out myself as Gene will get reported. gene doesn't need that type of misinformation towards his character as a National Officer. Gene doesn't have the time to come on this site, nor would he ever entertain it.

Blah, Blah Blah. Bla Bla, Bla Bla Bla. Blah Blah….

Blah, Blah Blah. Bla Bla, Bla Bla Bla. Blah Blah….
YOU were the one to reach out for this information and I answered and gave you the info you were so desiring to find. YOU always revert to antics every time info is pointed out to you or you are proven wrong. And now you just go with the blah,blah, blah's. Classic, typical and speaks volumes.
If you have any more questions feel free to ask...

Reactions: 1AA
You guys are so lucky to be a part of a Union that fights for you and not a Union that only exists to historically backstab other Unions over and over and Unions that tried foolishly to help and support them in their time of need. They won’t make that mistake ever again.

You morons deserve the ASSociation as much as Kommifornia deserves Gavin Newsome. I had issues with AMFA when I was at NW and we paid a price but it wasn't entirely AMFA's fault. The system much like our government the establishment has the edge. I know one thing I make more money than I ever have at purple and it was because of our AMFA contract that boosted this industry and I don't even have to pay union does either. The Twu or iam never set any industry standard in the 35 years I have been in the industry they just copied AMFA and rode the coattails something industrial unions are very good at.
Wow, AMFA standards was to give away as much overhaul as possible!

So when Samuelsen is talking about Airlines outsourcing Aircraft Maintenance work we all know he’s talking about Southwest and AMFA in particular. AMFA is the King of dumping work. Look up their numbers for yourselves.

A8D5559E-ADD1-45ED-A905-7FFE30BA3048.jpeg
F934FB42-FD56-4E45-A087-975B1D78EDB1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: swamt
Status
Not open for further replies.