Another School Massacre

How's the serialized bullet CT today?    
24.gif

bodyguard.gif

mdr1dent.gif

SparrowHawk said:
My pay stub gas a deduction for UE Compensation.

Also you failed to anwser the question.as to what you would spend your extra money on of there were no Federal Income Tax.

The wiffful ignorance of the American public never ceases to amaze me

How much was that deduction?  What was the benefit received?  How about the EITC you received?  By definition that's income redistribution.  That you benefited from.

By your own definition you are guilty of receiving the procedes of a theft.

Reactions: 1 person
delldude said:
Yep. All he needs to do is sign an EO requiring the feared and huddled masses to turn in their guns. I haven't seen his latest proposal to to make that happen.

I never mentioned any EO.

Is this one like the serialized bullets?

Fact Check
Q:Are states going to require serial numbers on bullets and require disposal of existing ammunition?
A:Such a proposal is being pushed by a company that holds a patent on bullet-coding technology. But none of the 31 bills introduced last year ever made it out of committee.

The guns and ammo companies are laughing out loud at this.

Not really, you should do some research before engaging your mouth...... I believe Fed regs are hampering gunpowder output.No powder = no bullets.
All you are doing is driving up the cost for us who do own guns. Congratulations.

How am I driving up costs due to your misinformed posts?
So company with a patent is trying to sell them?

How is that Obama's gun confiscation plan?

Reactions: 1 person
Glenn Quagmire said:
So company with a patent is trying to sell them?

How is that Obama's gun confiscation plan?

Wait a minute......you implied like it was some kind of CT.......facts are a biitch. aren't they?
Your conspiracy theory became California law May 17, 2013 and Maryland law July 1,2013...and an Obama appointed judge will decide if its constitutional in Ca. Some 18 states have similar legislation in house.

Where did I mention Obama's gun confiscation plan? All I said is he admires the Australian confiscation plan.....wonder why?

I think TV news coverage only exasperates the problem all these young man are seeking attention. The constant coverage and analysis is not helpful.
When TV stopped showing streakers at sporting events that almost completely went away.

UPNAWAY said:
When TV stopped showing streakers at sporting events that almost completely went away.
Back in the days of streaking, TV wouldn't a bare rear end.  They never started showing streakers.

Dog Wonder said:
The glory days of streaking were the 70s.  Streaking survived without foxsports, which didn't even exist then.

TV wasn't invented in the early seventies....got it.

I'd hate to borrow your habit of pointing and laughing.....but I did see these things on the telly back then....

Criminologist Grant Duwe has researched mass killings in the U.S. and found some surprising statistics.
“Mass murder rates and mass public shootings have been on the decline,” Duwe told Here & Now. “But what we did see was an especially bad year for mass public shootings [in 2012]…. The number of victims who were killed and wounded was greater than in any previous year in U.S. history.”

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware
National rates of gun homicide and other violent gun crimes are strikingly lower now than during their peak in the mid-1990s, paralleling a general decline in violent crime, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of government data. Beneath the long-term trend, though, are big differences by decade: Violence plunged through the 1990s, but has declined less dramatically since 2000.

Mass Shootings Are on the Rise—and Falling
When it comes to sheer numbers, our rate for mass shootings is not what's really troubling

In the wake of Monday’s Navy Yard shooting, there has been much lamentation that mass shootings are on the rise in America. “If you have been thinking that we live in an era that is more marked by this type of mass bloodshed than any era before,” remarked Rachel Maddow, “I am sad to tell you you are right. It did not used to be this way, but more and more, this is part of how we live.” 

The problem with this claim is that it isn’t true – or to be more charitable, it’s “true” in such a limited way as to be meaningless.

Maddow  is defining “this type of mass bloodshed” as mass shootings in which 12 or more victims were killed. There have been 12 such shootings in the United States since 1949, and half of them have taken place in the last six years, which on its face sounds, as Maddow suggests, like a very ominous trend.
But anyone familiar with statistics should be made immediately suspicious by what statisticians refer to as the “cut point” for Maddow’s  analysis. Why did she choose 12 victims?  The answer is because it created the appearance of a statistically significant trend, where no such trend exists.http://ideas.time.com/2013/09/18/navy-yard-whiplash-are-killings-going-up-or-down/

Glenn Quagmire said:
There goes one of those letter networks again. Next thing you know they will have accurate polling.
To be fair, it wasn't their own research. They were interviewing the professor who just released the study from which the graph came from.