Another YES vote needed. This time to dump the TWU

If amfa was strong enough with its sell to the AMT's and related at AA it would not have to even worry about what the IBT is doing.
If amfa is good enough to draw 50% +1 good cards then they can file for an election.
The IBT is not spoiling anything that a strong amfa could not overcome.
IBT supporters are trying to go forward and resolve this POS LBO 2.0 and not look back to 2003.
If amfa supporters really want to get rid of the TWU then they should SIGN and collect IBT cards and make it a FAST-DONE DEAL!
If the IBT is as bad as you say it is then you should be succesful within 36 months to remove the IBT from AA

The 64K question is: Do you really want the TWU OUT AT AA?????????????
SIGN an IBT card today and get it done FAST !!!!!!!!!!

weevil,

WHY would we want to go from an industrial, undemocratic, unaccountable union to another industrial, undemocratic, unaccountable union?

More IBT lies, the only time Section 6 comes about is on two circumstances.

When a non-union group elects a union or when it is 60 days prior to an amendable date of the CBA.

The US case was not an election, it was a care-taker then an acquisition.

Call the NMB if you dont believe me.

Lies from the IBT, if this was the case why didnt it happen at UA when IBT beat AMFA?

Cant answer that one can you?

More IBT lies, the only time Section 6 comes about is on two circumstances.

When a non-union group elects a union or when it is 60 days prior to an amendable date of the CBA.

The US case was not an election, it was a care-taker then an acquisition.

Call the NMB if you dont believe me.

Lies from the IBT, if this was the case why didnt it happen at UA when IBT beat AMFA?

Cant answer that one can you?

You need to provide the Factual NMB rebuttal information to the IBT Fact Sheet info that I provided on this forum or how are we to know whether your statements are correct ?

Read the RLA or call the NMB, that US TWU/AFA was not an election.

The IBT is posting bogus information and lies.

http://www.nmb.gov/documents/rla.html

http://lawdigitalcommons.bc.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1237&context=bclr

You need to provide the Factual NMB rebuttal information to the IBT Fact Sheet info that I provided on this forum or how are we to know whether your statements are correct ?
And if you would provide the Factual NMB information to prove that the IBT Fact Sheet has a valid source. The burden lies on the organizer.

The biggest problem with getting rid of the TWU is and will be Tulsa until they RIF enough people to where the line has the numbers. These guys voted for the POS 75%. Of the 25% who voted no, many would not sign AMFA cards even though they don't like the TWU. So until the numbers go down in Tulsa we are stuck with Jim Little and his band of concession mongering, white flag waving minions. We will have to watch stock clerks and fleet service enjoy benefits that we will never have again. I guess what really amazes me is that 75% of M&R in Tulsa doesn't think they deserve the sick pay or vacation benefits that everyone else in the company is provided with. I used to wonder when it would be enough to make people here fight and now I realize they will not fight at all no matter what is done to them. Now some are actually gloating on this board. All I can say is this place is full of losers.

OldGuy you claim that Tulsa voted the contract in by 75%?
So you say because local 514 will not.

All of the other locals have posted their numbers, Local 514, where are you?

Does anyone know how Bobby Gless voted?

And if you would provide the Factual NMB information to prove that the IBT Fact Sheet has a valid source. The burden lies on the organizer.

YOUR amfa supporters are challenging the IBT Fact Sheet so THEY NEED to provide the NMB and RLA information that proves the IBT info wrong.

The biggest problem with getting rid of the TWU is and will be Tulsa until they RIF enough people to where the line has the numbers. These guys voted for the POS 75%. Of the 25% who voted no, many would not sign AMFA cards even though they don't like the TWU. So until the numbers go down in Tulsa we are stuck with Jim Little and his band of concession mongering, white flag waving minions. We will have to watch stock clerks and fleet service enjoy benefits that we will never have again. I guess what really amazes me is that 75% of M&R in Tulsa doesn't think they deserve the sick pay or vacation benefits that everyone else in the company is provided with. I used to wonder when it would be enough to make people here fight and now I realize they will not fight at all no matter what is done to them. Now some are actually gloating on this board. All I can say is this place is full of losers.

Unfortunately, you are correct about TULE. I compare it to the "spousal abuse syndrone" where the beaten one thinks they have no recourse against abuse and keep coming back for more from the TWU.

Sign an IBT card and vote out the TWU.

Latest posts

Back