Any FA recalls

Let's just hope this all can be worked out for the best....right now they're are soo many challenges mounting for US F/A's in general and having Union chaos and mistrust (PHL) isn't going to help this process! As the famous Bette Davis saying goes "Fasten Your Seat Belts It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night"! :lol:

Parker will not impose USAir contract on AWA. He said in one employee meeting that he had the ability to do that, and then everyone on the West started freaking out because they thought that was written in stone. Its all positioning.... Again, PARKER WILL NOT impose the USAir contract.

sky high states: EVERYONE READ THE CONTRACT FOR AWA AT AFA66.ORG? Just viewing the sick time policy is nauseating. you get 45 hours FOR THE YEAR? Call in each day of the trip to your supervisor? Get better and go on RESERVE to complete your time? EACH DAY counts as a sick day????????

AWA F/A's........dont you want 5 SICK CALLS PER YEAR?

OPINIONS FROM BOTH SIDES, PLEASE!

only stating opinions.

if 5 years there has a block, so will you. If 5 years here doesn't have a block, neither will they.
How do you figure that?

East uses the same system throughout, but in LGA a 1999 hire date holds a secondary block while in PIT it takes a 1984 hire date to do the same.

Promising that equal longevity will hold a block at all the bases next summer is promising pie in the sky....

Jim

I work for the west side and the sick policy sucks.If you have 8 sick days they call you in and put a letter in your file and its constant harrassment by your supervisor,by letter or phone calls even on your days off they will call you at home about your sick calls. If you have a 4 day trip you have 4 days against you. My own doctor cant believe how we get harrassed especially the unhealthy environment that exsists on airplanes. Upper management could care less that your sick to them its all about availability.

I also meant to say in my reply that most west side f/a work over 90 hours a month and you only get sick time paid if you are at 70 hrs.