News on FA Recall?

Not from what I was told...... I am thinking now it is Jan 6, 2007????????

You got me confused now!!! lol

I really need to stay off the drugs!!! Just kidding

I don't know why I said 2006 or 2007.... I meant 1996 and 1997.

So, yes it was a misprint.....
:up:

Thanks for the info, Twice. I shot an email to the recall contact person out in Tempe and was told they reached #277 out of 765 people on the VF EXL list, which was about 300 people below me. Wow. He did say there was a possibility they'll have to go back to the list if they get some no-shows for training.

As much as Twicebaked doesn't like my thinking I would like to say that the proverbial shite is about to hit the fan.

If you have a good job you may want to consider where you will be three years from now. Not to "stir the pot" but things may not remain the status quo for very long.

Use PIT as an example: who would have thought that would happen three years ago. If you're not willing to be flexible where you live or commuting (and as we have all heard ad infinitum that PIT is the worst commute)-think hard about giving up what you have now.

It's a great life if you are flexible.

As much as Twicebaked doesn't like my thinking I would like to say that the proverbial shite is about to hit the fan.

If you have a good job you may want to consider where you will be three years from now. Not to "stir the pot" but things may not remain the status quo for very long.

Use PIT as an example: who would have thought that would happen three years ago. If you're not willing to be flexible where you live or commuting (and as we have all heard ad infinitum that PIT is the worst commute)-think hard about giving up what you have now.

I never said that I didn't like your way of thinking.....actually I do BUT!!!!

Sometimes you and MANY others run around like Chicken Little claiming the sky is going to fall.

You know as well as I do that we have furlough language Sec 19 (offering VF before INVOL) and MANY are chomping at the bit to go away for awhile.

That is my only point!!! :up:

You didn't know that Pittsburgh would no longer be a hub/base in 2005? It was already far reduced by then. I could've told you it was a goner in 2002!

"ADDERALL XR, 100 mgs. " Cheap? Do I need to Nonrev to Canada to get RX Cheap?

Just take a westbound transatlantic flight as you may have a good chance of diverting to Gander! Rumor has it that Gloria Holtz has fallen in LOVE with the pharmacy conveniently located next to the Duty Free shop inside the Gander terminal! She could barely climb up the airstairs to the A330 loaded with all the bags of bottled pills! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just take a westbound transatlantic flight as you may have a good chance of diverting to Gander! Rumor has it that Gloria Holtz has fallen in LOVE with the pharmacy conveniently located next to the Duty Free shop inside the Gander terminal! She could barely climb up the airstairs to the A330 loaded with all the bags of bottled pills! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is this true Miss Holtz?