APA says Hats off at American Airlines

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSS......
HISSSSSSSSSSS....HISSSSSSSSSSSSS
Look out! TWU strike snake!
HISSSSSSSSSSSSS.......

So. Did the big set of cojones the pilots suddendly grew bring management to their knees yet?

What big set? You mean by not wearing hats? Puh-leeze. Most of the Airbus pilots haven't worn hats in years and I've seen some without ties. What exactly is that doing?

What's any of this doing, for that matter? We had solidarity when the union decided to play big mamma and make our decisions for us. Now they want us to wave a sign and wear green ribbons?

Maybe the unions should have thought about being tough when the company was trying to **cough** us in the first place instead of folding like lounge chairs.

I say this without bitterness too. I got over the bitterness a long time ago. Now I am just matter of fact that you can't get back what you flush down the toilet.

What big set? You mean by not wearing hats? Puh-leeze. Most of the Airbus pilots haven't worn hats in years and I've seen some without ties. What exactly is that doing?

What's any of this doing, for that matter? We had solidarity when the union decided to play big mamma and make our decisions for us. Now they want us to wave a sign and wear green ribbons?

Maybe the unions should have thought about being tough when the company was trying to **cough** us in the first place instead of folding like lounge chairs.

I say this without bitterness too. I got over the bitterness a long time ago. Now I am just matter of fact that you can't get back what you flush down the toilet.

Fear not! Like the TWU says, "WE'LL GET EM AT THE NEXT CONTRACT!"