ATA 757 at PHX hgr

My friend was driving home last night and he said he saw an ATA Aircraft parked in the hangar in phoenix.

Rumour is we're getting more.

Have your friend seen an ATA 757 registering aircraft with appropriate tail numbers where parked in the US Airways hanger at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport last night? How many ATA aircrafts? Which one verison of Boeing 757-200 or 757-300?

Please let me know. Thanks..... ;)

Hey all, I can confirm an ATA 757-200 was indeed parked at our hangar pad in PHX last nite... It was a -200, in the palm tree paint scheme, with the tail logo lite on and illuminated around 930pm. Maybe it was just there for MX reasons? Although its more fun to speculate about other stuff.....

Hey all, I can confirm an ATA 757-200 was indeed parked at our hangar pad in PHX last nite... It was a -200, in the palm tree paint scheme, with the tail logo lite on and illuminated around 930pm. Maybe it was just there for MX reasons? Although its more fun to speculate about other stuff.....
There have been many aircraft from other airlines at the hangar in PHX. There are 3 open pads on the east side. And it hasn't been an unheard of either, to put another company's aircraft in the hangar if needed. And I have seen the palm tree paint scheme over at the SWA terminal many, many mornings..........SWA code share with ATA to Hawaii.

Has WN actually exited any markets, or has this just been done on the ATA side (such as at MDW)?

As I understood the original post, the "they" in same refers to ATA, not WN.
ATA has NOT exited MDW. They have exited BOS, MSP (not served by WN) as well as IND and DEN (served by WN). Probably a couple of others I'm forgetting.
ATA is also (in April) switching their Hawai'i-Bay Area flights from SFO to OAK for the code share.

United aircraft have been there on occasion. Sometimes you just need a hangar and to rely on friends.

ATA aircraft at PHX hanger is there for maintenance HF bad. At this time contract maintenance is working it. :)