AUG/SEPT 2012 US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luv

Nothing has changed.

LMAO.

You guys are totally hosed! I have some AWA friends who are great guys. They are honestly in a panic. I do not want to see PHX affected in any way shape or form. But these guys are really worried if the AA deal goes, it will get hit. I am afraid that is most likely true.
Move2, it will be LA for you, if you ever come back. I highly suggest you check out Palos Verde if you get the recall.

USAPA today, just as they have been for years, can negotiate away from the Nic.

Nothing new.

"Nothing new"...? Oh really? When have you ever even come close to admitting that the union "can negotiate away from the Nic" before? I realize that might have simply slipped out between the standard pattern of simian grunts...but it's both interesting and amusing anyway. A person might misconstrue such a slip as evidence that even the thickest of skulls can indeed be penetrated.

And yes, yes...sigh!...We all know, as does "the rest of the world", so often cited by the west, that you've sure-fire/no-possible-doubt/world-beating/instant-success/etc, etc, DFR waiting that'll fly in the face of both a circuit court of appeals and even your local one telling you it needn't be the nic after all....yet somehow the nic must magically remain the gold standard?...Whew! Well..in any fariness; I must confess that I'm disregarding the endless and universal support from "the rest of world", that so dotes on the nic and your group, that anything less than that couldn't possibly be accepted for your sadly persecuted, noble little "minority".....Yeah....Right...If you say so ;) For the sake of maintaining your most cherished fantasies;I believe you were very fortunate indeed that the 9th delved no more deeply into the Wake circus than it did.

By way of the usually vaunted "expectations" your bunch makes so much of; I believe that Wake's pathetic little "hobby"/circus did your group far more harm than you can currently even imagine....much less even begin to accept.

Wake's dismissed little circus, with it's incredibly twisted slant...not to mention some of the strangest jury instructions imaginable..makes this a "proven" issue for your group?....Ummm...sure thing again. ;)

Move2CLT:"Deep breath easties, there's still a ways to go and our lawsuit is ready." Knock yourselves out! ;)

I think you make a valid point. If the BPR put out a draft of a list that was everything but the NIC in name (and maybe a chicken bone to Luv9) and a temporary change to the CBL to allow a non DOH list for one specific situation, you may have something that spans the gap between accceptable enough to ratify and close enough to NIC to not garner the necessary support to litigate (except from a fringe element of AOL, and you gotta admit every group has them). If they spike the ball with DOH, then they should expect to receive a spike of their own.

Wow, every other group on the LCC property went DOH. What makes the West pilots so special? Other than in their own minds?

Wow, every other group on the LCC property went DOH. What makes the West pilots so special? Other than in their own minds?

Perhaps it's some unique blending of unbelievable arrogance, equally absurd fantasies of overly-inflated self worth, an almost unimaginable sense of personal entitlement...and of course; some way-cool T-shirts and slogans perhaps? ;) Then there's the key ingredient of complete contempt for the work, experience and service of other human beings, of course. Oops! I almost forgot the videos and the fantasized membership, as heroic "soldiers" in the Spartan "Army"....My bad there...Honestly; you just couldn't make this stuff up....not while keeping a straight face anyway.

McIlvenna. Don't you get the Nic does not even have to ever be referenced in a proposal ever again? For being a MEC chair, you are not very bright

I think you make a valid point. If the BPR put out a draft of a list that was everything but the NIC in name (and maybe a chicken bone to Luv9) and a temporary change to the CBL to allow a non DOH list for one specific situation, you may have something that spans the gap between accceptable enough to ratify and close enough to NIC to not garner the necessary support to litigate (except from a fringe element of AOL, and you gotta admit every group has them). If they spike the ball with DOH, then they should expect to receive a spike of their own.

What makes you think anyone is interested in anything Nic or near it? It means nothing. It was a worthless ALPA attempt that was proven unfair. It will never be used or referenced ever again. Silver said USAPA is the bargaining agent. We don 't care if you sue, in fact we hope you do.
Boeing Boy. Why don't you admit you were wrong, and face the fact not only were you wrong, you sold your own out? You and traitor are wrong, but you went so far as to aid and abet the enemy. Treason is the best word to describe it. You were wrong, and supported the worst element that disregarded common decency. Unbelievable. The most disgraced pilot in our history.

You guys are totally hosed! I have some AWA friends who are great guys. They are honestly in a panic. I do not want to see PHX affected in any way shape or form. But these guys are really worried if the AA deal goes, it will get hit. I am afraid that is most likely true.
Move2, it will be LA for you, if you ever come back. I highly suggest you check out Palos Verde if you get the recall.

No one is in a panic here luv. Drop your pud and read the transcripts. Even your own attorney see DOH isn't going to fly.

Sukah!!

Perhaps it's some unique blending of unbelievable arrogance, equally absurd fantasies of overly-inflated self worth, an almost unimaginable sense of personal entitlement...and of course; some way-cool T-shirts and slogans perhaps? ;) Then there's the key ingredient of complete contempt for the work, experience and service of other human beings, of course. Oops! I almost forgot the videos and the fantasized membership, as heroic "soldiers" in the Spartan "Army"....My bad there...Honestly; you just couldn't make this stuff up....not while keeping a straight face anyway.

G-damn you're a bloviating idiot.

Would you kids at Leonidas put out one final video? Make sure Angry Tony is in it.
I am getting my Masters in labor relations, and the denial video would complete the set for my degree. I am thinking of selling a mini course based on it when this is wrapped up.

"Nothing new"...? Oh really? When have you ever even come close to admitting that the union "can negotiate away from the Nic" before? I realize that might have simply slipped out between the standard pattern of simian grunts...but it's both interesting and amusing anyway. A person might misconstrue such a slip as evidence that even the thickest of skulls can indeed be penetrated.

And yes, yes...sigh!...We all know, as does "the rest of the world", so often cited by the west, that you've sure-fire/no-possible-doubt/world-beating/instant-success/etc, etc, DFR waiting that'll fly in the face of both a circuit court of appeals and even your local one telling you it needn't be the nic after all....yet somehow the nic must magically remain the gold standard?...Whew! Well..in any fariness; I must confess that I'm disregarding the endless and universal support from "the rest of world", that so dotes on the nic and your group, that anything less than that couldn't possibly be accepted for your sadly persecuted, noble little "minority".....Yeah....Right...If you say so ;) For the sake of maintatining your most cherished fantasies;I believe you were very fortunate indeed that the 9th delved no more deeply into the Wake circus than it did.

By way of the usually vaunted "expectations" your bunch makes so much of; I believe that Wake's pathetic little "hobby"/circus did your group far more harm than you can currently even imagine....much less even begin to accept.

Wake's dismissed little circus, with it's incredibly twisted slant...not to mention some of the strangest jury instructions imaginable..makes this a "proven" issue for your group?....Ummm...sure thing again. ;)

Move2CLT:"Deep breath easties, there's still a ways to go and our lawsuit is ready." Knock yourselves out! ;)

Since they came on property you dolt. They can negotiate away from the Nic but in doing so, they'll be exposed to an unquestionably ripe DFR case.

That's why you boo boos have done nothing and will continue to do nothing. You, and the company, know what's coming if you move off the Nic.

That's the way its been since you morons voted USAPA onto the property and its still true after this hearing.

Keep up you old ####.

Move2CLT: "...you dolt."
"...you boo boos.."
"...you morons..."
"...you old ####."
"Man you're a moron"

G-damn you're a bloviating idiot.

(cringing)...I can't even begin to contest against such finely demonstrated subtlety of both mind and expression. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back