Average Reserve Hours flown?

cltflyguy

May 13, 2003
So with the recalls being called for this summer. What is the average hours a reserve is flying a month in other bases? I have a friend in BOS that is flying around 85 (flying on some off days) but i know its gonna be different in other basis. Ive been hearing 35-40 hours????

A friend of mine in LGA said the reserves there are called as soon as they go on call... or come off of rest. So I guess the LGA reserves are making their time.

Our reserves work 70-90 hours at west. Depending what days on they are. Its only a matter of time before our director of sked gets something going. He does not like to waste time or money. He definitley doesn't like to pay people to sit around.

Our reserves work 70-90 hours at west. Depending what days on they are. Its only a matter of time before our director of sked gets something going. He does not like to waste time or money. He definitley doesn't like to pay people to sit around.
I flew a whole whooping 10 hrs in PIT for the month of Feb. NO ETB time, because I couldnt pick anything up off the trade board.

I flew a whole whooping 10 hrs in PIT for the month of Feb. NO ETB time, because I couldnt pick anything up off the trade board.

In clt, I flew 20 hours last month and have 20 hours as of now, but not too worry, I am #123 with 3 or more days on-duty. Only saving grace is that the ETB time is available. I feel foe you all in pit, I was there back in 89-91.