Awacompass.com

Okay I just went to the site and it has been changed over to all US now, it will walk you through log in, but since your furloughed, I don't know if it will let you in, but it worth a try..Its prety cool site, I have always liked checking passenger loads to non-rev, and when I'm not working I can check updates for (in-flight). I'm going to go back and see what else I can find out..

Actually since you are on furlough it will not give you access. When AWA had furloughs after 9/11 they were required to give up their manuals, keys, etc and did not have any access to company info if I remember correctly. They might change it at some point in the future, probably a good question for your union to address.

You cannot log into Compass without an HP badge number. All HP badges start with a letter A, C, R, S, T, X. They are not related to an emloyee number or a social number. The new site for both airlines to use is supposed to be up in the 1st quarter of 06. That was in the latest Plane Deal.

HP employees do not have access to The Hub, so it stands to reason that US employees would not have access to Compass.

aerosmith said:
Thanks for the info.
[post="308369"][/post]​
That being said, how do US employees find out load factors on HP flights out of curtiousity? and vice versa on US? anyone know?