Axe To Fall At Aa

local 12 proud said:
yea im sure thats what dennis really meant to say! :D
[post="193188"][/post]​

Have you noticed that since the news broke that those twu koolaid drinkers have been absent from the forums. I guess they are just now realizing that we were telling the truth all along. The minute they outlived their usefulness to both the twu and the kompany they were cut loose. I bet you wished you signed a card now!!

Oh.I get it now..if I had signed an amfa card the cost of fuel would never had increased...you sir, are a true idiot in it's purest form. You telling the truth, you must be company to have such an insight into the daily financial ops...

....Now off to promote AMFA at AA!!!! I think those left deserve what they've been asking for....HAHAHA!!!

Drippy Quill said:
Oh.I get it now..if I had signed an amfa card the cost of fuel would never had increased...you sir, are a true idiot in it's purest form. You telling the truth, you must be company to have such an insight into the daily financial ops...

....Now off to promote AMFA at AA!!!! I think those left deserve what they've been asking for....HAHAHA!!!
[post="193386"][/post]​

Dont go away mad. Just go away!!!!!!!!

Birdman said:
Buck, AMT's are worth whatever they can get from management, a.k.a. Former ModerAAtor, whose job it is to give you as little as possible.
In other words your just a number. Just shut up and do your job faster and better than anyone else in the "ablsolute world" or we will outsource.
[post="193185"][/post]​

Whatever. Save your bait for fishing this weekend. You'll have better luck.

Former ModerAAtor said:
Whatever. Save your bait for fishing this weekend. You'll have better luck.
[post="193551"][/post]​

Well I'll be.

If it isn't Eric....

Where have you been my friend?

DRIPPY QUILL TIMES

DRIPPY QUILL---BUTT RAPED BY THE TWU AND PROUD OF IT.

MCI--- Stalwart twu supporter Steve Connell AKA Drippy Quill was notified today that he was going to be laid off from his job at American Airlines as part of a companywide restructing to stave off bankruptcy. After vigorously defending the twu against an AMFA election and helping to prevent the mechanic and related at American from obtaining proper representation he has gotten his just reward.When contacted by telephone Connell's response was" I feel like I was butt raped by the twu after all that hard work I put in to help keep AMFA out.But Im proud of my afillliation with the twu even after they defiled me". At the end of the interview he could be heard training for his new job by saying "Would you like fries with that sir" over and over again.

THIS NOTICE FIRST IN MCI-NEWS

MCI_NEWS.jpg

THEN WITHIN A MONTH...

...YOU A NO LONGER AN EMPLOYEE OF AA

REMEMBER THIS QUOTE AS YOU LEAVE THE PROPERTY!

"THE TWU SAVED 12,000 JOBS and THREE MAINTENANCE BASES WITH FULL OVERHAUL CAPABILITY"

Checking it Out

rif.jpg

If Connell accomplished only one item it was to assist in keeping amfa out of AA. Connell, knowing it was not the TWU that caused the price of fuel to rise, remains strong in supporting the TWU and will continue to fight amfa.

Continue with your affixiation on butts and rape, it has been your daily bread of life with amfa.

BTW..after contacting Connell today it was found he has not been notified of a furlough involving his name...but keep your dream alive.

Buck said:
Mr. Negativity is back?
[post="193586"][/post]​

Yep. The restraining order has officially expired.

Not negative, Buck, just realistic. If you'd rather hear nice fluffy stuff about how great things are, and have a false sense of hope/security, vote for Kerry.

Former ModerAAtor said:

Not negative, Buck, just realistic. If you'd rather hear nice fluffy stuff about how great things are, and have a false sense of hope/security, vote for Kerry.
[post="194447"][/post]​

Hmmmmm,

I think you and Buck may see eye to eye on that statement!

Former ModerAAtor said:

[post="194447"][/post]​

What makes you think I would vote for Kerry?

What does that have to with AA?

Buck said:
What makes you think I would vote for Kerry?

It was a joke, Buck. Lighten up...

What does that have to with AA?
[post="194495"][/post]​

Potentially, a lot. I'd rather not see another 9/11, and I do believe that's less likely to occur with W sticking around for another four years...

And I'm glad to see that you and I do agree on at least one thing. If I recall correctly, there's probably more that we agree on than not.