Big News

Mr. Planes,[BR][BR]Welcome to the cynics club!

[blockquote]
----------------
On 1/15/2003 1:40:06 PM chipmunn wrote:

Light Years,

There are a number of strategic initiatives that are concurrently moving forward. I suspect there will be a number of announcements forthcoming that could include firm RJ orders, MidAtlantic start up, the Star alliance, further UA integration, the pension resolution, mainline station changes, etc.

There are a number of factors outside the company's control that will drive the announcement timeline.

Chip
----------------
[/blockquote]
Don't forget Chapter 7.....

Not cynicism mlt, humor. This isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be. It's a job. Just a job. And if you can't laugh at what is going on at some point, you are taking life way too seriously.

mr

I don't know about you, I'm about peaked out with all the "Big News" coming from U. What's Dave want now, 10% instead of 5% if W gets war happy! Or, maybe 10 more Rj's. Can't wait....

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 1/22/2003 11:35:27 AM DCAflyer wrote:
[P]So when are we going to hear this big news we've all been on the edge of our seats over.[/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P][/P]daves been rather busy as of late....hes opening a crisis intervention center here in PIT for disgruntled pilots.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 1/15/2003 3:45:35 PM mrplanes wrote:

Not cynicism mlt, humor. This isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be. It's a job. Just a job. And if you can't laugh at what is going on at some point, you are taking life way too seriously.

Mrplanes,

You make me laugh (thanks). You are undoubtedly the best.

mr
----------------
[/blockquote]