End of April Class II Maintenance Closures

And then they will compare you to foreign overhaul, and your wages will be pushed even lower. At what point do you say NO? Soon you will be trading in your 3000sq ft mansions for a double-wide, then the double wide for a plain old trailer then a corrugated tin shack, but the TWU will still have your job, and your dues.

I see how the boys in PHL greeted the TWU.Is that why Gary Yingst was so worried I might put his address on the Internet?

Bob,

CIO is incapable of foward thought processes.

He cannot see where this leads.

He only thinks in "the now", and he no longer thinks organized labor is about higher pay and benefits, he does not care how low pay and benefits go as long as he has a job brother.

As stupid as this might sound to most union men, it is true, and I fear we have other union leaders who think just like him. No only in Tulsa, but MCI and AFW also.

<_< Informer-----I don't totally buy into their "MRO" solution either! We'll have to wait and see how our "representatives" handle openers for our next contract negotiations! I believe they're supposed to get a jump on it next year? ;) That's only if the TWU doesn't through open the present contract prematurely!!! :shock:

cio, "Oh! By the way? What are you doing to help preserve your JOB at AA?"

What are you talking about? Didn't we give massive concessions to save jobs? Even after we were lied to by Uncle Don we gave massive concessions to save jobs.

HOW MUCH MORE SHOULD WE GIVE?

I'll tell you what, if AA or any other major wishes to compare themselves to the LCCs I will be happy to help and "preserve" my job. But first they must do one thing, okay?

All the majors will have to stop flying international routes, they will have to choose ONE fleet of a/c and get rid of all the VPs on payroll till they equal in number those of the LCCs.

What have you done cio? Besides hiding from behind an alias that is while denouncing those who point out the problems in our profession and are trying to correct them?

And then they will compare you to foreign overhaul, and your wages will be pushed even lower. At what point do you say NO? Soon you will be trading in your 3000sq ft mansions for a double-wide, then the double wide for a plain old trailer then a corrugated tin shack, but the TWU will still have your job, and your dues.

I see how the boys in PHL greeted the TWU.Is that why Gary Yingst was so worried I might put his address on the Internet?

What happened in PHL Bob?

You didn't hear about the brawl???

A bunch of iam tough guys beat the crap out of twu tough guy organizers. Little jimmy says it's a disgrace and his organization doesn't do things like that, unless of course it's an AMFA meeting. :p

http://www.twuatd.org/frontpagenews/news/n...m.asp?NewsID=94

Yeah running a pick-up truck onto to a curb full of AMFA Organizers, throwing eggs into crowds of AMFA supporters, Sending Concrete Slabs made into tombstones, is OK.

The only difference must be BLOOD, as long as no BLOOD is drawn then TWU goons and thugs are OK!

I see this whole situation as nothing more than "What Goes Around, Comes Around". The folks at USAir must fear TWU Corporate Unionism and Jim Little's without further ratification concessions pretty bad to stoop to this levvel.

<_< Hey!----- I thought there was a "no raid" clause in the AFL/CIO thing? IAM/TWU both members? :down:

It is not a RAID when TWU does it. TWU is also offering free dinners for two at a nice eating establishments in exchange for a signed authorization card at Horizon Air.

But of course the TWU is NOT RAIDING AMFA!

I hear the guys are signing cards, getting the dinner for two, eating out with their spouses, and will VOTE AMFA if and when the TWU calls for an NMB Election.

What a laugher.

This is the brain storm of none other than Kirk Wells from AA, who has been appointed TWU Organizer.

It is not a RAID when TWU does it. TWU is also offering free dinners for two at a nice eating establishments in exchange for a signed authorization card at Horizon Air.

But of course the TWU is NOT RAIDING AMFA!

I hear the guys are signing cards, getting the dinner for two, eating out with their spouses, and will VOTE AMFA if and when the TWU calls for an NMB Election.

What a laugher.

This is the brain storm of none other than Kirk Wells from AA, who has been appointed TWU Organizer.

kirk wells + brain storm = a new pair of Depends!

"To the doors and stop! To the doors and stop!"

Wasn't burchette the last twu rep. to go to Horizon? Is kirk wells a step up or a step down?

I would like to hear the twu's spin on how they are not "raiding" at USAir.

CIO, I hope you are also prepared to be compared to the MRO in your pay and benefit package!

Don't forget, those airlines that outsource overhaul pay much higher wage to their line mechanics than AA currently.

The AA line mechanics will now leave the overhaul mechanics in the dust as far as pay and benefits go.

You call it success that we are now compared to the MRO instead of the "MAJORS", you are too stupid to see this leads a major pay and benefit reduction when compared in front of negotiators, and/or a Presendital Emergency Board.

Go ahead, live in the now, don't look forward, and never look at the past.

Just get some good "live in the now" vaseline ready.

Times are changing alright, you and your herd of human "intelligent species" are proudly leading us all right down a path of "at least we have jobs brother" but where did our pay benefits go?

The Tulsa maintenance base is already just another job for skilled workers. You are preparing to make the overhaul maintenance job less than any other job in the Tulsa area.

I would like for you to explain the "working man" benefits of now being compared to an MRO instead of a MAJOR.

Just a few versions from that pee size brain of yours regarding how being compared to an MRO is cause for such celebration.

You sound more like a company man than a union man to me. You are a true follower CIO. When the leaders have a pajama party and climb further into bed with AA management, you are right there spreading wide for insertion.

G-dam informer, did someone kick over your "Beehive"? You finally agree that the nurses are not as valuable as the surgeons... :shock:

You have finally awakened.... :up: :up: :up:

With no blueprint, there is no Welder. With no Welder, there is no Airplane. With no Airplane, there are no Nurses.... :p

"Wow INFORMER", You really are my HERO :up: :up: :up:

**Moderator Note: Please refrain from quoting a lengthy post. It just makes it easier for everyone to read follow-on posts. Thank you.**

G-dam informer, did someone kick over your "Beehive"? You finally agree that the nurses are not as valuable as the surgeons... :shock:

You have finally awakened.... :up: :up: :up:

With no blueprint, there is no Welder. With no Welder, there is no Airplane. With no Airplane, there are no Nurses.... :p

"Wow INFORMER", You really are my HERO :up: :up: :up:

**Moderator Note: Please refrain from quoting a lengthy post. It just makes it easier for everyone to read follow-on posts. Thank you.**

What exactly are you trying to say?

Please re-post in language that one who does not speak OKIE- Dip Chit lingo can understand.

I can read your babble, but fail to understand the meaning or your point.

Please try again.

What exactly are you trying to say?

Please re-post in language that one who does not speak OKIE- Dip Chit lingo can understand.

I can read your babble, but fail to understand the meaning or your point.

Please try again.

informer, I will try to put it plain and simple for you...See below

With no Blueprint, There is no Welder. With no Welder, there is no Airplane. With no Airplane, there are no Nurses...

Simple enough...???

There is allways this way as well....See Below

With no Blueprint, there is no Machinist. With no Machinist, there is no Airplane. With no Airplane, there is no A&P.

Get the picture ;)

Try again in English... :eek:

Eith gno blewprient, der iz gno surgeon. Eith gno surgeon, der iz gno Earioplain. Eith gno Eirioplain, der iz gno Eigh&peeeeeeeeeee.

"Man", that was tough ;)

Please don't make me try to type it another language. I don't think I have the vocabulary :blink:

Latest posts