End of April Class II Maintenance Closures

IMHO, REAL "eye" talian THIN CRUST Pizza, can be found in and around the following cities ONLY !!
BOS-PVD-NYC-EWR-PHL-PIT-CLE-DTW.

NH/BB's
Bull Butter, we have "Little Italys" and will put that joint up against any Yankee Pizzaria!!! Come on down for some "eye" talian boot scootin Pizza and beer. You'll never GO Back :D

What happens in Tulsa, stays in Tulsa... :p :p

And the rest of the country is grateful for that.

Bears, there's some real eye-talian pizza in Euless as well, as several family owned restaurants seem to have moved along with HDQ back in 1979. In particular, NYPD on Industrial (near APFA HDQ) and Joe's (Main & Harwood). Both places are frequented by the few remaining folks who worked at HDQ when it was still in Manhattan...

<_< It's because all those little ol beer makers down there are non-Union! Remember Oklahoma is a "right to work cheaper" State!!!! :p

Since when does the Right-to-Work law have anything to do with those of us working under the Railway Labor Act or a Base Closure in Reno?

Since when does the Right-to-Work law have anything to do with those of us working under the Railway Labor Act or a Base Closure in Reno?
<_< Informer----- My! My! My! Ain't we defensive! All I said was: "all those little ol beer makers" and you come back with: "railroad labor act"? ;) The same thing as 3.2 beer does!

We had the Local Pres and some other schmuk come to the hangar the other night and "fill" us in on what is going to happen to us after the base closes. Now that they have their hands in to the mess it probably is going to get all screwed up. They said they were there to represent our intrests and I reminded them that the last time they did that we all got hosed. Approximately 2 more weeks until we get our paperwork and I will find out then weather or not I am going to stay with this company or take the severence even though I have job protection I am considering leaving AA just to get the twu monkey off my back.

I see nothing has changed, Glad to see MCI is looking up and sorry to see RNO closing!

I don't see anything changing as for personalities! People unhappy are still unhappy no matter what the subject!

Times are changing and we are now being compared to the MRO's instead of the Majors as far as Maintenance!!!

Our key to success will be to change and be smarter than the third party providers!!!

Have a Great Day!!!!

Oh! By the way? What are you doing to help preserve your JOB at AA?

I see nothing has changed, Glad to see MCI is looking up and sorry to see RNO closing!

I don't see anything changing as for personalities! People unhappy are still unhappy no matter what the subject!

Times are changing and we are now being compared to the MRO's instead of the Majors as far as Maintenance!!!

CIO, I hope you are also prepared to be compared to the MRO in your pay and benefit package!

Don't forget, those airlines that outsource overhaul pay much higher wage to their line mechanics than AA currently.

The AA line mechanics will now leave the overhaul mechanics in the dust as far as pay and benefits go.

You call it success that we are now compared to the MRO instead of the "MAJORS", you are too stupid to see this leads a major pay and benefit reduction when compared in front of negotiators, and/or a Presendital Emergency Board.

Go ahead, live in the now, don't look forward, and never look at the past.

Just get some good "live in the now" vaseline ready.

Times are changing alright, you and your herd of human "intelligent species" are proudly leading us all right down a path of "at least we have jobs brother" but where did our pay benefits go?

The Tulsa maintenance base is already just another job for skilled workers. You are preparing to make the overhaul maintenance job less than any other job in the Tulsa area.

I would like for you to explain the "working man" benefits of now being compared to an MRO instead of a MAJOR.

Just a few versions from that pee size brain of yours regarding how being compared to an MRO is cause for such celebration.

You sound more like a company man than a union man to me. You are a true follower CIO. When the leaders have a pajama party and climb further into bed with AA management, you are right there spreading wide for insertion.

Would you please explain, where and how you think that being compared to and MRO is going to benefit the working man in aircraft overhaul maintenance.

Where do expect this to lead as far as pay and benefits go in the future?

I have an idea CIO, why don't we reduce pay and benefits even further and eat fishheads and rice three times a day and see if we can be compared to Asian Overhaul MRO's.

Then you can post another celebration statement.

I await your response to this post with great anticipation, as I am sure you have a plan, instead of just the company oriented rhetorical post you have made.

I think the flash flame you experienced could have damaged more than just skin and hair on cranium. It appears your brain was affected also in a negative way.

And I expect something more than the famous,

"AT LEAST WE GOT A JOB BROTHER" B)

GOOD GOD! I AM SURROUNDED BY F'ING IDIOTS!!!!

And then they will compare you to foreign overhaul, and your wages will be pushed even lower. At what point do you say NO? Soon you will be trading in your 3000sq ft mansions for a double-wide, then the double wide for a plain old trailer then a corrugated tin shack, but the TWU will still have your job, and your dues.

I see how the boys in PHL greeted the TWU.Is that why Gary Yingst was so worried I might put his address on the Internet?

Latest posts