Booking ED 20 Is A NIGHTMARE!

EyeInTheSky

Veteran
Dec 2, 2003
Pittsburgh
So, I go on TheHub to book an ED20 and find that we can no longer do that; we now must call rez. Okay, so I call rez and get the Philippines. "Don" takes all the information down, flights, emp #, then comes back 10 minutes later and says he can't book the flight we have to call the employee travel office! I call (a toll call BTW) the 480# getting the recording at the end of a VERY LONG recording it says "If you are getting this message we are busy assisting other employees or their family members, please try later." Come on! I try rez again get the Philippines again...same crap. It was so convenient to book this on TheHub. I guess this is another Web site cluster... Shame, shame....I am buying a ticket on AirTran.

Later,
Eye

So, I go on TheHub to book an ED20 and find that we can no longer do that; we now must call rez. Okay, so I call rez and get the Philippines. "Don" takes all the information down, flights, emp #, then comes back 10 minutes later and says he can't book the flight we have to call the employee travel office! I call (a toll call BTW) the 480# getting the recording at the end of a VERY LONG recording it says "If you are getting this message we are busy assisting other employees or their family members, please try later." Come on! I try rez again get the Philippines again...same crap. It was so convenient to book this on TheHub. I guess this is another Web site cluster... Shame, shame....I am buying a ticket on AirTran.

Later,
Eye
While I feel your pain, I hope you go to work for Airtran. It is also such a lovely airline.

Later,
Eye
I had the same problem. No english too good. ED20 turned out to be ED10. :down:

Later,
Eye
Hey Eye, you already buy that ticket on airtran? Have plenty of buddy passes if you need them. Not a problem and hate to see them go to waste.