call me.........

jenny@nw

Veteran
Feb 20, 2006
pacific nw
Here I was, early on the airlplane and re-doing my F/A manual. Scab boy comes on.

I ignore.

Then I hear a muffled

"Yo. Call me."

(now I had to look up)

Here was this messed up looking guy telling me to call him.

"Call you what?" I asked innocently..........

"A Scab ?"

I don't know if I should report this as "harassment" or what but the dude was creepy. Who knows if the guy is going to report me for calling him a scab but oh well.
He got all mad and left.

I still wonder what he meant by calling him. :lol:

Here I was, early on the airlplane and re-doing my F/A manual. Scab boy comes on.

I ignore.

Then I hear a muffled

"Yo. Call me."

(now I had to look up)

"A Scab ?"
I don't know if I should report this as "harassment" or what but the dude was creepy. Who knows if the guy is going to report me for calling him a scab but oh well.
He got all mad and left.

Sounds like the scab creep was hitting on you Jenny, and I would say that sounds like unwanted harassment while on duty. I wouldn't worry too much about the scab comment, since he started the harassment, and its a fact.

I would make a report of the incident, and since your a female, more than likely you get scab boy POS by the short hairs. :D

Maybe he wants to take you out for a Budweiser and eggs breakfast. ;)

You called it correctly Jenny. These bums need know that they will not be forgotten. Next time, report him.

I ignore.

Then I hear a muffled

"Yo. Call me."

(now I had to look up)

"A Scab ?"
He got all mad and left.

Back