Coffee and Tea

For Coffee and Tea, what water is used for it, the bottled water or the potable water?
Are you in economy? Oh, your upgrade didn't clear? You're drinking from the toilet, good sir! But you know what? I heard CO collects water fresh from rain clouds over the most exotic skies for THEIR premium passengers. I also heard that all their flight attendants are virgins and the pilots use rainbow finding technology to find rainbows and follow them to your destination, where the gate agents meet you with a pot of gold, a tongue kiss and world peace.

I don't work at an airline though, I just heard.

Speaking of potable water...I have a question for the maintenance folks.

Do the new aircraft, such as the E190, have water filters on them like you would have on your refrigerator? And if so, how often are they replaced?

Oh stop!!

I, for one, know the coffee tastes like the area we just came from.

Ever notice how the coffee smells like fish outta Boston??? I'd swear the water is coming straight out of the damn bay!!!

Think about it.

I really don't have a beef anywhere else. But yeah....the water out of Boston smells fishy.

All a/c have filters on the water system, even back in the day the F28s had them and I remember seeing one changed and see the long green booger hanging off it.

All a/c have filters on the water system, even back in the day the F28s had them and I remember seeing one changed and see the long green booger hanging off it.
HOW OFTEN are these green booger filters SUPPOSE to be CHANGED???!
Now that we have ripped the ovens off the the aft of the a/c, you can see the filters in the back of the ovens were NEVER cleaned or CHANGED, they are filthy!! :down:

Latest posts

Back