Colin Kaepernick

Before you go off on a tangent......Like I previously said, He had my support in 2008. Always thought he was top notch with his background and so on. One night on the evening news recently, for some reason they had a General on for comment on something...I don't really remember at this point, anyway he referred to Maverick as 'songbird'......I was like 'WTF?'. I made Google my friend and was off to the races......like I said before, there is lots of BS about him, but also there is a wealth of things quite disparaging to his character.

As I said before. Did you discover all this before or after his vote on ACA? I'm going to guess after.

Hey buttercup.....Google is your friend.
biggrin.gif

Believe everything you read on the net there snowflake?

My man takes a knee.

tenor.gif

NEW YORK (AP) – Quarterback Colin Kaepernick tells CBS he’ll stand during national anthem if given chance to play football in NFL again.

man-holding-sign.jpg

Actually, it was prior to the vote.

When it's sourced.....snowfake.

So did these revelations come to you before or after McCain's ACA vote? After right? I know this to be true because like so many people out there who spend their day glued to fox news, brietbart, drudge you repeat like a robot what they tell you to think.

So did these revelations come to you before or after McCain's ACA vote? After right? I know this to be true because like so many people out there who spend their day glued to fox news, brietbart, drudge you repeat like a robot what they tell you to think.

Like I said previously, it was prior to the vote......that means BEFORE.

What does your MSM tell you to think and say, snowfake?

Like I said previously, it was prior to the vote......that means BEFORE.

What does your MSM tell you to think and say, snowfake?

RIIIIGGGGHHHTTTTT. I seriously doubt your claim. What possibly could have made you that interested in McCain's war record prior to his vote on ACA? Where are your posts prior to ACA attacking McCain? Why didn't you bother to find any of this out in 2008?

Last edited:
RIIIIGGGGHHHTTTTT. I seriously doubt your claim. What possibly could have made you that interested in McCain's war record prior to his vote on ACA? Where are your posts prior to ACA attacking McCain? Why didn't you bother to find any of this out in 2008?

Maybe you should try and read my posts. You got dain bramage 'er what?

Here's a little self help slogan especially for you, repeat this daily:

I M WE TODD DID

Maybe you should try and read my posts. You got dain bramage 'er what?

Here's a little self help slogan especially for you, repeat this daily:

I M WE TODD DID

Point out your posts attacking McCain for his war record that you made prior to his AC vote. Then point out your posts attacking Trump for his war record.

Last edited:
Did McCain or Trump take a knee during the national anthem?

No, but then none of these players have the power to start a war. Nor did any of these players have the opportunity to prove how tough they are but decided bone spurs were too much of a problem. They do have one thing in common with Trump though. They don't have to worry about any of their kids being killed in any war that he starts.

Now care to point out hose posts where you attacked McCains war record prior to ACA.

Last edited:

Latest posts