Congratulations NO voters - We have been RECESSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I know why Teddy got out and stayed out.

NOTHING and I mean NOTHING pleases this group.

Teddy could have brought home a 40% raise and a third of the group would have complained that is wasn't 41%. Thanks for reminding me why it is I never worked a Union Job. Good Christ what a pack of jackals.

Well? I guess they can't produce correct info now can they?

NO voter Zombies can't produce anything except getting RECESSED.

What an accomplishment after a year of trying and "unanimous" support from AFA.

You can't produce a contract even when you are in the 50.1% majority.

The 49.9% would like to know what your plans are now?

If you seriously don't know that you have been RECESSED then you are truly ignorant.

This is CC's fault and yours.

Your MO remains the same - a day late and a dollar short, as usual.

Huh? What? We got recessed?

Duh.

Now I know why Teddy got out and stayed out.

NOTHING and I mean NOTHING pleases this group.

Teddy could have brought home a 40% raise and a third of the group would have complained that is wasn't 41%. Thanks for reminding me why it is I never worked a Union Job. Good Christ what a pack of jackals.

Shoulda, woulda coulda.

pitbull is so out of touch and unable to let go it verges on the psychotic.

Did she predict that we would get RECESSED on her basement blog?

There goes her consulting career.

CC needs to go.

We have been RECESSED as a direct result of lack of leadership from CLT and PHL LECPs.

Even though they undercut TA1 at the last minute.

Even though they installed their own MECP.

Even though they installed their own JNC.

Even though they were "unanimous" in supporting TA2.

Even though they were only able to muster 60% to take part in a vote for a strike.

Even though they chose to ignore the 49.9% you would think that they (CLT & PHL LECPs) would be able to deliver some kind of improved contract.

Did they? No they did not - they got us RECESSED.

You have to ask yourself the question - are we better off with new leadership that would get us off the current DOUBLE BANKRUPTCY contract or should we keep the same old leadership that got us RECESSED.

myafa.org

Where is pIttbull?

Her consulting business must in the toilet over the FAs getting RECESSED.

It's a good thing she has her non-airline job because she has kept us with the same DOUBLE BANKRUPTCY contract that she gave us 7 years ago.

Why did you quit, by the way?

Way to go pitbull - you really know your stuff - or how TG would answer - "or not".

Can you imagine how irrelevant you will be when we (those that actually work here) finally get a contract from AA?

Your credibility is zero, nada, zip, zilch!

You are a has been loser with a failed strategy.

Better luck in your non-airline job.

MM!

Hey Nutcase...

I am going to post here again what I posted on another thread:

For the Creditors to accept an 8.5 billion deal in an all stock deal in the "new" merged company, they would be taking a pretty big risk IMO. Now, if it were a CASH deal, that offer would look quite different.

If I were on the creditors committee, I would be thinking how big of a risk it would be to acutally, someday, realize any real value for the airline stock, when hisorically, airline stocks generally are so risky and vulnerable to "market conditions".

Throw in the labor integration issues of America West (not yet fully merged after 7 years) US Airways whose f/as can strike at any time once released from the NMB, and AA pensions, while frozen, basically still on the books for AA, and ALL of US Airways employees having had their pensions dumped,
and America West who never had a defined pension...

you have what most would call a real "cluster #%$k" lasting years if not decades in litigation in seniority and labor integration issues.

Then, throw in the AA pension plan liabilities...I see all of US Airways labor never agreeing to pay for 50-60,000 employees pension plans as part of their merged contract.

As a stock investor, I would never even consider the stock, except maybe to "short it".

You, on the other hand have no idea how MUCH MONEY will come out of YOUR pocket if US Airways assumes the AA labor contracts.

YOU will be supporting the liabilities on the pension plans alone.

With regard to the TA2... your so-called CONTRACT raise could be wiped out with one hospitalization visit from you and your family members, depending on the package you choose. The cost of the new health care premiums and deductables, and co pays will eat your raise up very nicely. I don't think you were smart enough to factor those possibilities in.

Even with a passing of the TA2, you guys would have made less than the BK concessionary agreements the AA f/as have. Of course, with another merger, like any other merger, that's if you even are able to keep your sorry azze employed.

A nut case... freeking crazy(be carefull needs its meds)... and they let it on airplanes... ??????? let us let the situation play out... we are all here because of a vote... and some lost... some won... I for one lost... but I am not crazy and I will see what happens next... we live in a free world... and I lost... I am not bitter... but be careful... has one major problem... and is a nut case.... I cant help him... but...we have to see what will happen next...

A nut case... freeking crazy(be carefull needs its meds)... and they let it on airplanes... ??????? let us let the situation play out... we are all here because of a vote... and some lost... some won... I for one lost... but I am not crazy and I will see what happens next... we live in a free world... and I lost... I am not bitter... but be careful... has one major problem... and is a nut case.... I cant help him... but...we have to see what will happen next...

You are the poster child for the ignorant NO voter who just does not know when you have been RECESSED.

What are you going do now?

Nothing - because you can't.

You and the other uninformed NO voters got us RECESSED.

Did you notice how pitbull went "blah, blah, blah" but never mentioned RECESSED.

You are, as usual, a day late and a dollar short.

So what's the plan now that you are officially a failure?

What is the plan? The 49.9% want to know.

ourafa.org, have you heard of it?

Loser Zombie.

Keep drinking the KoolAAide, apparently you need it.

CC needs to go.

Since we have have been RECESSED we now have nothing to look forward to except for the next CLT & PHL LECP elections.

I wonder what will happen then.

Nothing will change with the current CLT or PHL LECPs remaining in office.

It's time to make a change.

I'm all for Kim in PHL and anybody but CC in CLT.

CC really needs to go.

Even with a passing of the TA2, you guys would have made less than the BK concessionary agreements the AA f/as have.

Those of us who actually still work here, would have been making considerably MORE than what you negotiated for us those many years ago.

Going into a AA merger we would be negotiating from a STRONGER position than what you have kept us in.

We would have lifted not only our position but also AA FAs bargaining position.

But no! The 50.1% said let's stay on a DOUBLE BANKRUPTCY contract.

Moron Zombies.

Your consulting / basement blogging days are over. Did you blog that we would be RECESSED?

We have been RECESSED because of you and CC.

CC needs to go.

Hey Nutcase...
... yourcalled CONTRACT raise could be wiped out with one hospitalization visit from you and your family members, DEPENDING on the package you choose. (Caps are mine)

Hey Sweetcheeks,

After all the blah,blah,blah I have to admit that I admire you for sliding that one little sentence in there that also applies to our current contract that YOU negotiated all those many years ago.

Depending on what the individual selects.

Isn't it amazing how one little sentence changes everything.

I also admire how you quote news articles so well.

You are all about scare tactics that are easily fed to the gullible like Gigby.

CC is a failure and needs to go.

Did you know that we have been RECESSED?

Did you let PBS into our current contract?

You are a loser and we have been RECESSED.

I would like to send a special holiday greeting to the Moron Zombies who run Working Peeps on FB.

It's really funny to see them shut down ANY opinion that differs with their failed 1980s view of what our contract should be.

The Working Peeps can't seem to muster any plan for the FAs even though they have their 50.1% majority.

You would think with CC in charge and CC's appointed MECP and JNC they would have done better than being RECESSED.

Gigby must be one of their members

Why is WP so quiet?

Usually they are very shouty.

It must be because they have been liking cat videos - alot - or could it be because they haven't been able to come up with a strategy after being RECESSED!

WP moderators are MORONS!

MM!

Hey pitbull,

Did you know that we have been RECESSED?

ourafa.org

Of course you did but you continue to grind your axe.

Your minion CC has NO plan to get the FAs an improved contract.

You and CC are failures.

CC needs to go.

MM!

The majority now agree with "Be Careful". It was just about this time last year and everone was talking about sticking it to the man. And that AFA was going to get us our $10.00 per hour reaise and DP would be forced to do it because of the AA merger. Well guess what? It hasn't worked out that way now has it?

I was flying a trip the other day and one of the other f/as was a single mother of two. I had flown with her before and she felt like most of the f/as last year at this time. She was practically in tears on the trip because of all the holiday stress and lack of money. She will be voting yes IF and when we ever get a new contract between AFA and US.

The damage has already been done. AFA played a political game and it blew up in its face. We are the ones that have to live with our vote. I just don't have any idea how this is going to play out. There is too much uncertainty now. This situation was totally avoidable.

The PHX f/as are the ones going to be most affected by this. It just didn't have to be this way. What a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back