Congratulations NO voters - We have been RECESSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone needs to cool their jets. This is no time for name calling. The process needs to be given a chance. Tempers are flaring from all sides, the f/as need to excercise some good judgement and refrain from commenting until we see how this is going to play out. There is plenty of blame to go around and recalls may become nescessary, but let's not lose sight of the goal in this situation.

Reactions: 3 people
PS, EVERYONE knows who you are.
We AREN'T recessed, and
Cathy is not the reason we are in this pickle.

Someone, shall we say, a little more familiar, is.

Get over yourself. Be a part of the solution and quit whining. It doesn't become you one bit.

Sorry you need to get over it! You and you band of minions spread lies ! That is fact, CC (your new BFF) is not fit to run a base . SHE DID NOT BACK HER OWN UNION. While you are trying to shift blame you might look in the mirror at the harm you have caused. Many know the true facts . They will be comming to light and CC will be held accountable.

Why don't you come out from that screen name and have a civil discussion? Your allegations are laughable at best, as if I have some control of what 7000 flight attendants think, say, or do. Sorry you feel the way you do but not everyone thought a yes vote was the right one. We can be adults and get constructive and move forward.

We aren't recessed. Pick up the phone and call AFA. Saying we are is misleading. In the elines they have said they are under orders from the NMB to not discuss what is going on, and this being a public board, in my opinion, is not the place to hash out differences of opinion and air dirty laundry, much less insult people who think differently than you do.

Fair?

Reactions: 5 people
Really ...your telling me about a public forum. Now that's a laugh, what about FB . We all know it really came down to less than 60 votes. That said,CLT Lecp , a mobilizer and others had their hand in tanking it. CLT Lecp recommended the TA , that did not happen . That is not fair representation! That in its self hurt many. CLT Lecp went rogue at the picketing with yellow Afa pins ! Afa int. had to do clean up and spends thousands for red pins . No I won't get over it . I will express my opinion on here just as you have. People want answers to what's going with the CLT lec, and will finally get them. Resignations ,co-chairs , friends working in the office !! It really make you think ,what the hell is going on. Wear your mad as hell red pin proudly with the we will show them look.This whole mess has blown up . This mess had made us look like fools, while many struggle to make ends meet. When emotions gets in the way of facts an lec crumbles .

Reactions: 5 people
Whatever floats your boat.

She DID recommend a yes not only in the meetings but also when personally asked. The voters made their decisions based on whatever they felt. Cathy recommended a yes! I don't all the finger pointing. As far as fb is concerned, groups are not wide open to anyone with www access. Just my opinion. I'm not going to engage here any further. Sorry you are so angry. Hopefully we can get something that works for everyone sooner than later.

Peace.

Reactions: 4 people
Also life is about choices. We all have trouble making ends meet but manage to make it work. A person is wholly responsible or for his or her choices and decisions. Can't blame everyone or everything else for where we are in life. We are culpable for our own happiness.

Reactions: 7 people
PS, EVERYONE knows who you are.

Everyone knows who you are. You are 700, PB and CC all in one.

You are CC. You are CLT - stupid is as stupid does.

You are the party of NO.

You can only produce a negative result.

You can NOT produce a positive result because you are stupid enough to actually want to stay on a DOUBLE BANKRUPTCY contract.

Moron.

MM!

Reactions: 1 person
There will be accountability .

Poor leadership can't be ignored.

How much did your red pin cost you?

Are you better off than you were a year ago?

Are you better off than you were 7 years ago?

The 49.9 want to know.

MM!

I would say if you can get up out of bed, and if you are not sick you are better off because you are alive and well. Get over it, and stop complaining. If you are so miserable, and hate the pay, benefits etc...I suggest you get your resume out and dust it off, and start looking for a place to work that will make you happy and not the miserable self that you portray on this msg. board. I feel sorry for the people you work with day in and out, they probably wish you would start sending your resume elsewhere too. Also, Please stop naming names here, I think you are violating privacy issues here.

We have an opportunity to achieve two steps of improvements within a short period of time.
--Realities of Merger and Negotiations OurAfa.org December 21, 2012

We can improve our position twice in a short time
--Merger Update OurAFA.org January 4, 2013

After the merger announcement, NMB will allow two meetings and then recess? Two meetings and then proffer?

Someone please rein in the irritating Red Hot Mamas and Papas if that is the case. If we have one more shot let's not get outside the process and p*ss anyone off.

Other speculation?

After ther merger announcement??????? When did this happen???????? BAnking on a merger for another shot????? You'll have another shot regardless if there is a meger or not.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts