Conversation With Lakefeild On Thurs In Clt

Did they mention that Lakefield had a totally different story to tell the MEC? If that's the case, he was surely lying. But now, tell me how you can figure out whether the lies were to you or the MEC?
i'm sure under no circumstance would the MEC ever be lied too........they never lied to the rank and file now did they???
btw hows the pension plan? :shock:
you know...what etops says just about fits with recent moves by U....petition to move the emerge date back 60 or more days.....another loss in feb.....gas skyrocketing daily.....
out sucking butt for more cash from god knows...selling assets to cover ops....

etops1 said:
i did discuss it with "the guys up front" how did you know? and no man, i did not get his autograph. lol :D . and like i said , if he was lying, so be it. i really do not care. the only reason i did recognize him is because i read his column in attache from time to time. i respect what you think of him though. emotions are running high here at airways. everyone has the right to feel the way they do. i really do not care for the guy myself but he could give two flying feathers if i liked him or not. being pissed off is not gonna change anything . these guys are gonna do what they want. you nor i have any control over it. it sucks , but that's the way it is. gotta roll with the punches.
[post="259537"][/post]​

Ah! We're on the same page. I'm not particularly pissed off at Lakefield, I just recognize the man for what he his. His actions and inactions speak louder than his words. I psychologically said good-bye to this job many months ago. I'm here until something else comes along that strikes my fancy, or until the unemployment checks start flowing. I really don't care which happens; I am fully prepared to accept either of these outcomes and move on.

How did I know you discussed it with the cockpit crew? I've been at this game for 25+ years. Experience tells me that someone on my crew as forthcoming as you are would mention the encounter with the CEO. Had I been in the same position as you, I know I would have immediately shared it all with my crew. I assumed you would do the same.

nycbusdriver said:
Ah! We're on the same page. I'm not particularly pissed off at Lakefield, I just recognize the man for what he his. His actions and inactions speak louder than his words. I psychologically said good-bye to this job many months ago. I'm here until something else comes along that strikes my fancy, or until the unemployment checks start flowing. I really don't care which happens; I am fully prepared to accept either of these outcomes and move on.

How did I know you discussed it with the cockpit crew? I've been at this game for 25+ years. Experience tells me that someone on my crew as forthcoming as you are would mention the encounter with the CEO. Had I been in the same position as you, I know I would have immediately shared it all with my crew. I assumed you would do the same.
[post="259609"][/post]​

I was fortunate enough to have a face-to-face (well, his face was over my right shoulder as I prepped a pre-dawn departure from RSW on the morning of the Air Whiskey investment announcement) and he basically had all those same talking-points.

After running down all of his "challenges" and tallying his recent "achievements", his punchline was (and I kid you not) was "now all we have to do is figure out how to make money"!!! :blink:

Hint: this is no longer your "day job"....

xoxo said:
They already recalled 40 f/a to mainlin. 22 of them left MAA. I already talked to a few of them. They will be in LGA on MAY 1st. So, he must not know to much about the f/a's. OR you never spoke to him. <_<
[post="258938"][/post]​

Not to split hairs, but they recalled 50, and only got 43 replies. Out of those 43, 20 were from MAA. Since the 20, 2 have withdrawn their recalls and chose to stay at MAA. That leaves only 18 going back from MAA.

Latest posts