Mci,s Fate

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCI transplant, our problem does not lay with one mans opinions and attidude. Our problems lay within a concept that is outdated, manipulated, and no longer works. I urge you to consider what is laid out on the table before you and not the rhetoric that besieges us. We must look into the future and fix our problems regardless of individual perspectives. I also believe we cannot and should not sell-out those that will come after us. My hope is that when we are done those that are left will have a bright future in aviation. It appears we only have a small window of opportunity to make these changes for the future, otherwise it will be business as usual and the TWU will continue to disseminate our craft and class!!!

MCI Transplant is such a big fat baby!

You sound like a kid blaming someone else for their actions.

WAAAAAAHHHHH!!!
WAAAAAHHHHH!!!

It's Tony's fault, waaaaahhhhh!!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

Tony's being mean to me, waaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! :down: :down:

Go suck on your pacifier, you big wuss! :down: :down:

TonyB said:
MCI Transplant is such a big fat baby!

You sound like a kid blaming someone else for their actions.

WAAAAAAHHHHH!!!
WAAAAAHHHHH!!!

It's Tony's fault, waaaaahhhhh!!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

Tony's being mean to me, waaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! :down: :down:

Go suck on your pacifier, you big wuss! :down: :down:
I think I've made my point!!!!!!! :down:

MCI you Big Wuss!
Your pro TWU position is untenable so you try to avoid the issue by saying I'm the problem. If it wasn't me, it would be some other lame excuse. Sign a card, don't sign a card, do what you want. The fact is that you and your ilk do more for the AMFA drive than you realize. Keep pouting and holding your breath untill you turn blue. You may get some sympathy from others on this forum but I see through your weak ass game. Like the other TWU punks, you throw out lies, disinformation and deceit intentionally expecting a bite. You don't want discourse, you just want to create confussion to further the company and company union agenda. When someone like me see's your crap for what it is, crap, then you start crying whining and complaining.

You talk the talk but I doubt if you walk the walk.

Now crawl back to your supervisor for further instructions. :down:

TonyB said:
MCI you Big Wuss!
Your pro TWU position is untenable so you try to avoid the issue by saying I'm the problem. If it wasn't me, it would be some other lame excuse. Sign a card, don't sign a card, do what you want. The fact is that you and your ilk do more for the AMFA drive than you realize. Keep pouting and holding your breath untill you turn blue. You may get some sympathy from others on this forum but I see through your weak ass game. Like the other TWU punks, you throw out lies, disinformation and deceit intentionally expecting a bite. You don't want discourse, you just want to create confussion to further the company and company union agenda. When someone like me see's your crap for what it is, crap, then you start crying whining and complaining.

You talk the talk but I doubt if you walk the walk.

Now crawl back to your supervisor for further instructions. :down:
:D Tony, your easy!!!! You've got to do better than that!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts