Democrats the gift that keeps on giving thread.

Interesting enough on the TW800. No one will ever know the truth. But i have to question the verdict. How does fuel tank blow on that and no other aircraft.
Good question! This all happened about six weeks prior to the 1996 election and on Bill Clinton's watch. I believe that explains a lot!

NOBODY CAN BULLSHIT A WELL INFORMED CITIZEN.
The Keystone Pipeline upon completion would carry more than 800,000 barrels or 33.6 million gallons of oil through the pipeline per day. With no harmful emissions.
A Barrel of Oil is 42 gallons (not to be confused with a 55 gallon Drum).
Because a gallon of oil weighs about 7.8 pounds per gallon - most tractor trailer trucks can only carry about 130 barrels of oil at a time - without violating our department of transportation limits of 80,000 lbs. on our roadways. The 80,000 limit includes the truck and the cargo weight TOTAL. (An EMPTY tractor trailer averages about 35,000 pounds in weight.)
It would take 6,154 more trucks going just from Canada to the Gulf Coast for that same oil - EVERY SINGLE DAY - seven days a week !!!
Now a rail car holds approx. 30,000 gallons or 700 barrels. It would take trains pulling 1,143 more rail cars per day - EVERY DAY - just to pull the oil equal to that pipeline from Canada to the Gulf Coast.
TRAINS and TRUCKS ??? BURNING MORE DIESEL FUEL AND CREATING MORE AND MORE EMISSIONS !!!! All that would be eliminated by the Keystone Pipeline.......... So who benefits from this shut down? The top two winners when the pipeline was stopped: Warren Buffett, who owns the trains that will carry the fuel, and China, who will now buy most of that fuel. The XL shutdown is nothing more than a payoff to two Biden donors. Surprised?....... So much for “working-man Joe.”

Last edited:
Good question! This all happened about six weeks prior to the 1996 election and on Bill Clinton's watch. I believe that explains a lot!
Ive long held the belief a fuel tank just does not explode on any aircraft but all of sudden it occurred on 800. Esp when the airliner was on edge if not directly in the path of military ops.

Ive long held the belief a fuel tank just does not explode on any aircraft but all of sudden it occurred on 800. Esp when the airliner was on edge if not directly in the path of military ops.

First ever investigation hijacked from FAA/NTSB by FBI and the CIA.......think about that.

Something like 85-100 eyewitnesses who saw some type ordnance trail from the surface to the sky which

ended up knocking the whale outa the sky.......yet no one was allowed to testify at the hearing.

FBI confiscated the radar track data....been a long time, but IIRC, there were two tracks from ground to air.

It's all in the doc from EPIX.

First ever investigation hijacked from FAA/NTSB by FBI and the CIA.......think about that.

Something like 85-100 eyewitnesses who saw some type ordnance trail from the surface to the sky which

ended up knocking the whale outa the sky.......yet no one was allowed to testify at the hearing.

FBI confiscated the radar track data....been a long time, but IIRC, there were two tracks from ground to air.

It's all in the doc from EPIX.

And who would have that amount of political pull to order the FBI and CIA to hijack this investigation from the NTSB to begin with?

What was the topic again...........:D:D:D
Democrats the gift that keeps on giving thread.

iu

Can anyone tell me where all these new illegal immigrants are going? Certainly they can’t all stay in Texas,Arizona,and California. I bet the state of New Hampshire may have some room to spare

NORTH KOREA MAKING NOISE AGAIN. IRAN TESTING MISSLES AND A CARAVAN MARCHING TOWARD THE BORDER. THE WORLD SMELLS WEAKNESS.