Democrats the gift that keeps on giving thread.

Talking about the vaccine that offers protection from morons grasping at any excuse to exercise their right to spread disease.

Congress fails to extend eviction moratorium, despite last-minute effort​

Maybe someone should explain to these deadbeats the best way to avoid eviction is to get off their lazy ass and go find a job and stop expecting the government (and by that I mean involuntary support from taxpayers) to take care of them.

Here, I will help them get started. I know, I am too kind.

Last edited:
Talking about the vaccine that offers protection from morons grasping at any excuse to exercise their right to spread disease.
How's the Delta variant working on those previously vaccinated?

Pfizer and Moderna both work on tricking your immune system into reacting to the 'spike protein' on the external spikes on the virus, which is the way it attaches to cells....and not the virus itself. The variant is a mutation of the original virus and attaches the same way to cells.

Tell me, then why all the freaking out over the variant?

Pfizer claiming a third 'booster' will be needed in the future. Direct admission the vax doesn't work? Or a cash cow?

Why hasn't the vaxes cleared FDA approval? Don't worry the FDA is being forced into politicization as we write.

I think it has more to with knuckledraggers too chicken to take a COVID shot.
Or possibly fools using blind faith in an unproven, unapproved drug.

What's up with Pelosi requiring masks in the House, yet 'What's Up Chuck Schumer' doesn't in Senate?

Line of demarcation in the hall between the two chambers?

And you talk about morons.

Last edited:

Congress fails to extend eviction moratorium, despite last-minute effort​

Maybe someone should explain to these deadbeats the best way to avoid eviction is to get off their lazy ass and go find a job and stop expecting the government (and by that I mean involuntary support from taxpayers) to take care of them.

Here, I will help them get started. I know, I am too kind.

Yeah, all these unfilled jobs across the fruited plains and people worry about getting another extension or possible bail out, excuse me, help, from the government.
Wonder how many of these people are on pandemic unemployment?

Yeah, all these unfilled jobs across the fruited plains and people worry about getting another extension or possible bail out, excuse me, help, from the government.
Wonder how many of these people are on pandemic unemployment?
My wife and I visited Eureka Springs for a weekend.

Almost every shop in town had a help wanted sign. McDonald's had a big sign out front offering a $300 dollar sign on bonus.

Almost every business in town is hiring yet jobs go unfilled because people are too busy soaking up government cheese. The town's economy is suffering because of it.

The Democrats tell us they are doing everything they can to slow the spread of COVID yet, they encourage thousand of unvaccinated illegals to violate our borders.

Recently Democrats pulled the cowardly move of leaving Texas to deny the people (American citizens) their voice regarding voter ID laws. They traveled in a large group by aircraft and bus. Not one of those treasonous bastards was wearing a mask.

1627947686047.png

1627947725126.png

I think this picture pretty much sums up the Democratic Party. Do as I say not as I do.

1627948088815.png

My wife and I visited Eureka Springs for a weekend.

Almost every shop in town had a help wanted sign. McDonald's had a big sign out front offering a $300 dollar sign on bonus.

Almost every business in town is hiring yet jobs go unfilled because people are too busy soaking up government cheese. The town's economy is suffering because of it.

The Democrats tell us they are doing everything they can to slow the spread of COVID yet, they encourage thousand of unvaccinated illegals to violate our borders.

Recently Democrats pulled the cowardly move of leaving Texas to deny the people (American citizens) their voice regarding voter ID laws. They traveled in a large group by aircraft and bus. Not one of those treasonous bastards was wearing a mask.

View attachment 15960

View attachment 15961

I think this picture pretty much sums up the Democratic Party. Do as I say not as I do.

View attachment 15962
Now they're wigging over the Delta V. Another extension of PUA coming after it dies on Sept 29th?

Unvaccinated are learning about Darwin.
Delta V infected deaths , this past week, in US. ...296

CDC:

Deaths​

The current 7-day moving average of new deaths (296) has increased 33.3% compared with the previous 7-day moving average (222). The current 7-day moving average is 91.8% lower than the peak observed on January 13, 2021 (3,625) and is 77.1% higher than the lowest value observed on July 10, 2021 (167). As of July 28, a total of 609,853 COVID-19 deaths have been reported.

Achieving herd immunity without everyone fully vaccinated.

Just another day of blatant violation of COTUS care of the Democratic Party.

When asked about the legal obstacles this policy would inevitably run into, President Joe Biden admitted that what his administration is doing is illegal, but he said he doesn’t care.

"Constitutionally, the bulk of the constitutional scholarship says that it's not likely to pass constitutional muster," Biden admitted during a press conference on Tuesday.

He continued, “At a minimum, by the time it is litigated, we’ll probably give some additional time while we’re getting that $45 billion out to people who are, in fact, behind in the rent and don’t have the money.”

Where are all the Democrats pushing for impeachment after this clown blatantly disregarded Separation of Powers as defined by COTUS, especially after an admission of knowingly doing so?

The lefts hate for that "inconvenient" document known as The Constitution of the United States has never been more apparent.