Do You Think Flight Attendants Will Sickout Nov 28

WestCoastGuy said:
Enjoy the day off, First. I will be on duty that day, working my buns off at a feverish rate, maybe even work a double shift that day, with visions of those 2 space positive passes, dancing in my head!....... :D
[post="202655"][/post]​

Oh the thrill of it all!! Hey, one good thing for you is that you guys will probably bring food and at least maybe have some good eats. I'm sure U won't provide any good cheer. How about leftover cheese?

Try being in London for Thanksgiving. Poor dears, no matter how much they may say it's an American Thanksgiving dinner.... :blink: ..I don't think so. But at least they care more about our crews than Excuse Air. :p :eek:

The contracts are basically BROKEN thru the HELP of the bankruptcy judge in reducing pay 21 %...

You can say they are not broken, until you are blue in the face...Face it... by not paying the agreed to pay amounts as agreed to by both partys IN THE CONTRACT , the contract pay provisions ARE BROKEN!

Teddy X & the AFA say they will do ramdom strikes...I am just guessing this is one metod they may use....I am not suggeting it...I am just wondering about the impact, if they decide to do it? On one of the busiest travel days of the year..I believe any action is not to harm the customer, it is a message to the company about fairness...

Reservation Agent said:
The contracts are basically BROKEN thru the HELP of the bankruptcy judge in reducing pay 21 %...

You can say they are not broken, until you are blue in the face...Face it... by not paying the agreed to pay amounts as agreed to by both partys IN THE CONTRACT , the contract pay provisions ARE BROKEN!

Teddy X & the AFA say they will do ramdom strikes...I am just guessing this is one metod they may use....I am not suggeting it...I am just wondering about the impact, if they decide to do it? On one of the busiest travel days of the year..I believe any action is not to harm the customer, it is a message to the company about fairness...
[post="202678"][/post]​

What are you reading? Teddy has NOT said we would be taking ANY action...especially CHAOS strike. That WOULD be illegal. This action would only come should the judge throw out our contracts and now it appears that wouldn't happen until the first of the year ANYWAY.

AFA, unlike the company, plans to do things legally. If it comes down to that moment, oh well...

"If a sick out occurs, management could subpoena user account/IP information from Usaviation to identify people promoting illegal job actions, which could be used in court against any person promoting illegal activity." A320 Pilot

I can't argue management wants to punish any one who thinks differently from them, or anyone who who has figured out their plan. But it is my opinion, people like you are undermining their plan by trying to preserve a job they would rather do without.

A320 Pilot fugeddaboutit. You have a target on your back, too. You just lack the sense to dive out of the crosshairs.

Dog Wonder said:
A320 Pilot fugeddaboutit. You have a target on your back, too. You just lack the sense to dive out of the crosshairs.
[post="202742"][/post]​

Lack the sense to dive out of the crosshairs????

USA320pilot (and his comrades) bought the paint and drew the target on themselves. Then they supplied the company with the crosshairs at their own expense, and gave management pointers on how to aim!!!!

For 20 yrs I've been called every filthy name in the book because I quoted a fare 2 dollars more than the competitor; I've been called every filthy name because I couldn't preassign customers two seats together. For $13.00 dollars an hour, I will relinguish my position as filthy name recipient.

bookmdano said:
For 20 yrs I've been called every filthy name in the book because I quoted a fare 2 dollars more than the competitor; I've been called every filthy name because I couldn't preassign customers two seats together. For $13.00 dollars an hour, I will relinguish my position as filthy name recipient.
[post="202785"][/post]​

You've articulated exactly what the CCY crowd has not figured out. No one will hang around to take abuse at slave wages. Even new hires will quickly start looking elsewhere when they see what they are up against at this pig of a company. You just can't make money in a service industry by treating front-line employees this way.

By all means go on strike and get it over with. Let the rest of us in the industry get on with our lives with your customers. Good luck with any judge after you screw the public. Not only will no one feel sorry for you, but we don't want your poison in the industry after you're done. Your beef is with management, not the travelling public.

markkus757 said:
By all means go on strike and get it over with. Let the rest of us in the industry get on with our lives with your customers. Good luck with any judge after you screw the public. Not only will no one feel sorry for you, but we don't want your poison in the industry after you're done. Your beef is with management, not the travelling public.
[post="202810"][/post]​

Hum, funny, most of our LOYAL customers have had it with US management as well. Ever here of the group FFOCUS? The term cockroach sound familiar? I admire that those who should had given up on this company see management for what they are. Not ONCE has a passenger scolded me about my "participation" in the downward spiral of US Airways, but all have said how badly they feel for the employees...so either you have only seen one side or don't know what you're talking about. <_<

Look up " First Amendment" ...US Constitution....

Supreme Court case ....

ACLU....

Using computer at library! Blaaaaaaaa!
:up:

First,

Please do not misrepresent FFOCUS. We are not fed up with either side, we are trying to do what we can to help the situation by making sure both sides see things from a customer's point of view. In some cases it makes a difference and in others it does not. I can tell you that some small things have begun to change for the better based on our communications.

We do not take sides--we support the AIRLINE itself--that is ALL of it--we want to see US survive and grow again--which is good for everyone involved--the employees, management and customers.

We are VERY vocal in our support and appreciation of those dedicated employees who continue to shine and put their best faces forward during this difficult time, and we continue to let everyone know that YOU are the reason the loyal customers stay. We can be equally as vocal, however, in expressing our feelings about those who are bitter and angry, and by their actions are trying to bring the whole thing crashing down.

Please rest assured of our continuing support, but please do not polarize us--if you have any questions or comments about FFOCUS or what we are all about please feel free to contact me via PM or Email.

My best to you all.....

Art at ISP said:
First,

Please do not misrepresent FFOCUS. We are not fed up with either side, we are trying to do what we can to help the situation by making sure both sides see things from a customer's point of view. In some cases it makes a difference and in others it does not. I can tell you that some small things have begun to change for the better based on our communications.

We do not take sides--we support the AIRLINE itself--that is ALL of it--we want to see US survive and grow again--which is good for everyone involved--the employees, management and customers.

We are VERY vocal in our support and appreciation of those dedicated employees who continue to shine and put their best faces forward during this difficult time, and we continue to let everyone know that YOU are the reason the loyal customers stay. We can be equally as vocal, however, in expressing our feelings about those who are bitter and angry, and by their actions are trying to bring the whole thing crashing down.

Please rest assured of our continuing support, but please do not polarize us--if you have any questions or comments about FFOCUS or what we are all about please feel free to contact me via PM or Email.

My best to you all.....
[post="202868"][/post]​

Art,

I was not misrepresenting FFOCUS or the roaches. The point was that there ARE people who care. My words were in response to markkus757 who stated that nobody would care or feel sorry for the employees of US Airways. My apologize to you if that is what you read into it. :(

I have seen an increase of frustration in your normally calm, cool, and collective approach to answers and feel you missed to see that I was complementing your group. I am and will always be amazed that you would even care given the state of affairs and I appreciate the continued work you and FFOCUS are doing. I wish I could experience the "progress" you speak of because so far the only person progressing is the common sense of the judge to wait until after the new year to hear the plea for raping our contracts. Thanks judge, I sleep much better knowing that I can wait until AFTER Christmas to get screwed. :angry:

But to you, Art, enjoy your holidays. :D

Back