DOH. VS Original TWA Seniority

I am sorry for all the misspelled words. I posted that message when I was upset about how the former TWA employees are talking about their current employer. The employer that gave them jobs, food on their plate a , a hefty raise and yet they still complain. I thank all of my fellow AA employees for standing up for me. I welcome all the ex TWA employees that are now here at American and that want to make a difference and move on. The rest of you should think twice about what has been given to you and thank AA

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/3/2002 4:19:43 PM AAirMale wrote:

Come on guys, you can do better than that. How pathetic is it that all you can come up with is that I misspelled a word? You just couldn't wait to jump on that, could you. A misspelling that I corrected before you caught it. Is that your only defense? Can't you come up with something more than some worn out cliché about casting stones in houses? In the meantime, I eagerly await your response to the real issue at hand.

And if you have a college degree, I implore you to stop acting like a kindergartner. I've had enough of your games of tit for tat.
----------------
[/blockquote]
The 'real issue at hand' has been discussed over and over. There is no reason to begin the repetition of the same arguement. It serves no purpose. It will be settled in the courts.
"Tit for Tat", you say? Im not the one eagerly waiting for response from anyone on this board. I have a life.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/3/2002 8:56:49 PM bicaal wrote:

And I think that everyone missed the gist of the post.

----------------
[/blockquote]

AMEN -

bicaal,

Actually I think most from aa are missing the gist of most of the posts. Wright is right and rong is wrong anywhers you is.

- - -

And I think that everyone missed the gist of the post. I would have criticized an avowed management member from TWA, IBM, RCA, or whomever for such a post. None of the aforementioned references that have been critiqued are from avowed management personnel.

Happy Holidays to All.

As your ever degenerating posts progress into greater hostility and disparaging remarks, there are those that shall be spending this holiday season laboring at far more remedial tasks...seeking work and providing for the most basic human and spiritual needs for themselves and those they love.

It was TWA that got screwed this time around ... could it be AA in the future? Or any other business you may join in the future? What in the world would you all do if you were employees at will and actually determined seniority on the basis of merit?

Good lord, just a little compassion. Just for a few weeks.

That's right. I'm grateful to hopefully have a flight attendant job to come back to in a few years. I'm nice to all the nAAtives who commute through STL, I take everyone on a one on one basis. Each side should be proud of what they have/had, and look forward to what is yet to come. The argument that we should be lucky to have a job is very vague, as more and more TWA people each quarter can't say that. It's very rough in this industry right now. I've been through 2 f/a furloughs this year, and am working 6 days a week just to survive and stay in the industry. I long for the day when I can fly again and not worry myself sick with finances and who knows job security. Will it happen? God only knows

Are there ever really any meaning in your posts beyond mere words? Once again, you've managed to beat around the bush with your nonsense and jibberish. I'm not sure how I can put it much more clearly. Maybe if I highlight it and put it in bold.[BR][BR][FONT size=5][FONT color=#ff6666]You allege that you're ostracized when identified as LLC. Blackballed? Treated differently? [STRONG]Do you really think if you keep your DOH that things are going to change for the better? What makes you think that the seniority you have with the former TWA is worth anything at AA? [/STRONG]TWA is BANKRUPT. You no longer have DOH[/FONT][STRONG][FONT color=#ff6666].[BR][/FONT][BR][/STRONG][FONT size=2]Now, I'll leave you to think about that and banter amongst yourselves. Please try not to evade the question any more than you already have with your 'AMENS!' and 'I HEAR THAT's. Once again let me state that I could care less about whatever else useless facts you present. PLEASE answer that question. I'll return in a few days from my trip hopefully to find an intelligent response.[/FONT][BR][BR][/FONT]

Exactly. Please someone respond and Tell us why yoiu deserve DOH. Yes you do deserve DOH. DOH at AA

I really don't think anyone expected DOH...they also didn't expect to be stapled either. Stop the flame baiting and let this thing play out. I'll try again...Neither you nor I have a real say in this. It is to Management's advantage to keep this argument going. The deal was done a long time ago and we are dealing with it but there are a few that just like the banter and I suppose, are really not AMR employees anyway. Start working together (the one's that haven't) to fix this airline before an Icahn gets hold of it!

AAirMale...there is no logical basis to that arguement..I share your frustration..In my eyes it is a plain as day as well, if you have been aroud here at all this is just the tip of the iceberg...there are more reasons for us to give up our senority than you can shake a stick at...go figure..

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/5/2002 1:12:18 AM ForkTime2002 wrote:

[STRONG][FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3]I cant wait to hear you idiots start blubbering when don comes looking for concessions.[/FONT][/STRONG]
----------------
[/blockquote]

Someone who gloats in another persons misery. You are really something else.