E190's

UPNAWAY

Veteran
Aug 17, 2005
DALLAS
Interesting, listening to the webcast they just said that they plan on adding a bunch of cities that we fly to from the west but not the east as they come on board and the example givin was AUS and said we have a whole list of these.

With the "NEW MARKETS" is that actual growth or is it going to be Chitaqua as they are trying to get authority to have them fly more 170-175 instead of crj200.

I hope that it would be new grouth but all I've heard about the last 4 plus years is growth for Mesa and others as the mainline is still shrinking just like the last perm bid.

Look at the "New" JFK route. It's Mesa... :down:

With the "NEW MARKETS" is that actual growth or is it going to be Chitaqua as they are trying to get authority to have them fly more 170-175 instead of crj200.

I hope that it would be new grouth but all I've heard about the last 4 plus years is growth for Mesa and others as the mainline is still shrinking just like the last perm bid.

Look at the "New" JFK route. It's Mesa... :down:
CHQ does NOT fly CRJ's. They fly the ERJ for U.

Connecting the dots is a great way to build the network. The station is already open and staffed on both ends, which keeps the startup costs lower than if opening a whole new city.

CHQ does NOT fly CRJ's. They fly the ERJ for U.
he means republic which is pretty muchthe same thing as Chaqua. They fly the former MAINLINLE (MAA) E170s. please dont give them more of our flying or none of us will have jobs.

Perhaps OKC will finally see service to the East. From what I've been following, the routes going to PHX and LAS are doing very well.

Perhaps OKC will finally see service to the East. From what I've been following, the routes going to PHX and LAS are doing very well.
Kind of off topic but TUL would be great!! I went to OSU and even back in the late 90's early 00's there was alot going on.