Bits & Pieces

The only people there[sic] hurting is them self[sic].

Aw, poor baby, no one will tell you their name, their address and phone number nor their annual income. Okay, here's the deal, you post yours first! ;)

They're hurting themselves. They are only hurting themselves. So what? If they choose to do so, they can and they will. Leave them alone.

Perhaps if someone would quit giving daily moral judgement lectures on hate, decorum, integrity, character, respect and a whole host of other things that have no place here others may begin believing that someone's posts were something other than me-me-me propaganda and purely self-serving.

In other words: Everyone here has a right to their own opinion given their own unique experiences. Deal with it.

Thanks for the bits and pieces.

Jeez USA320 why not debate me? Afrraid of a high school grad? You're so superior surely you could easily dispacth of me?
WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF?

When would NOW be a good time to respond bucket mouth.

Woo-boy, did I ever underestimate you!!! Good on you, sir!

The dude is a scab from UAL who is desparately trying to catch up with his "wanna-be" position had he stayed at UAL. He claims to have walked the picket line, yet, none of my friends who were there remember him, his word against some 300 others. I am certain there are some AAA pilots who will still believe him, gullible as many of them are.

He was threatened or actually slapped with a cease and desist order from analysts whom he lifted their thoughts without attribution, presenting those thoughts as his own. He should have been sued to the ends of the earth, IMHO.

Even the executives despise him, the secretaries feeding him BS to amuse themselves.

He is a walking, talking fool. A person to define the bottom limits of behavior. Very few are able to live on the boundaries. Respect him for that, if nothing else!

Misrepresentation can be found on Fox News and in many of your posts.

Neither you, 700 or Fox News have killed anyone to my knowledge. Comparing posters here to Al-Qaeda and the Hezbollah is an indication you have exhausted all of your respectful opinions.
Dan Rather was working for fox when he pulled that boo boo?

warning...off topic...warning...off topic

All he implied was that comparing someone to a freedom fighter was likely wrong. Faux news are traitors and off topic.
I was of the understanding that some non researched reporting he did on a person running for re-election bit him in the butt and all the kings soldiers and all the kings men couldn't put humpty dumpty back together again.... :eek:

warning...off topic...warning...off topic

I was of the understanding that some non researched reporting he did on a person running for re-election bit him in the butt and all the kings soldiers and all the kings men couldn't put humpty dumpty back together again....

Um, the content was absolutely correct. Bush is a deserter.

You want to criticize to the package it was delivered in, well, that is a privilege I fought for and you are welcome to front.

You are welcome.

thank you for your committment.... ;)

Um, it is spelled, "commitment", and, you are, indeed, welcome, though the guys who died in my arms might come back to have a talk with you (as well as other war-monger, chicken-hawk freaks) about your "casual" attitude.

Bastard.

Well Sharky I don't know if he's a "Walking talking fool" or not. I have however grown weary of the self agrandizing, self promoting aspect of his posts. Condescending arrogance is a character trait that is best left to CEO's and such for at least they have in some way earned it.

Not one person on this planet is entitled to such, especially CEOs. If I came across so, I indeed do apologize.

Um, it is spelled, "commitment", and, you are, indeed, welcome, though the guys who died in my arms might come back to have a talk with you (as well as other war-monger, chicken-hawk freaks) about your "casual" attitude.

Bastard.
casual? :lol: don't let the letters and words decieve you.

you talking to a diehard hawk.....as for chicken

hawks...read the book :up:

Not you! The "Other Guy"! I don't mind a little arrogance as long as it's earned. I mean would you want a surgeon to cut you if he wasn't full of him/herself?

Now a pilot is a different story.

Now, that was funny......truly. We may be on the same page.

I mean, counsuling a PI dude that he is too fast and too close, to no avail, and approach control (damn, those foreign countries give us a lot of leeway) gives us a turn outbound to kill energy and dude has no idea to thank them. (I thanked them) I can understand the arrogance to which you refer.

I think next time I will just lower the gear on my own. ef'em all and let the douche bag contend with the issues.

Latest posts