F/A union bashing has got to stop...

It is better to vote for someone that others SUPPORT and you LEARN about them through than to vote for someone just for the sake of voting and that you have no idea about or anyone that supports them. Or worse, not vote at all.

For the record...HILLARY HAS MY VOTE!!!!!!!!

Go Figure.

I think Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is backing her too.

At least wait till she's nominated.

I believe most of the candidates have circulated some information about themselves.

I know it's hard but sometmes you can actually learn from what you read.

Often, you may find reading what someone says about themselves to be more educational and insightful than what others say about them.

Nuff Said.

You are right on that one. I am going with CC in CLT. I hear CD in PHL might be a good choice. Mike is definately a politition and that is what we don't need. M.F. OUT is what we need.

Just my 2 cents, but if you want passionate leadership in CLT, CC is the way to go.

Go Figure.

I think Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is backing her too.

At least wait till she's nominated.

I believe most of the candidates have circulated some information about themselves.

I know it's hard but sometmes you can actually learn from what you read.

Often, you may find reading what someone says about themselves to be more educational and insightful than what others say about them.

Nuff Said.
Clinton I am not to sure of, but the BOZO thats in DC now and his sidekick, gotta get the "hell"out!

Back