STOP Bashing AFA-70

:D Judging from some of his other rants it's pretty clearl he didn't save his Bar Mitsvah money :p

But IF he ever manages to grow a set and he does it while On-duty and/or in a US uniform then the whole "Deep Pockets" aspect of tort law comes into effect and then we're talking MILLIONS.

But I'm not into "Bashing" AFA70 I just think all of this is a distraction at a critical time when these folks should be:

1. Playing by the same rules as everyone else.

2. Preparing strategies to get some improvements in their transisition agreement.

3. Rallying support and getting F/A's more involed and energized.

4. Realize that the mere appearance of impropriety is often enough to divide a workforce at a critical time.

Piney,

It amazes me how much personal effort and time you put into these boards, especially about this subject. But, to each his own....

You don't have to worry. I (a f/a) am more energized then ever. You see, many of my colleagues and myself realize the severity of a "COST NEUTRAL" contract. It means more deep concessions, on both EAST and WEST sides. It means a further degradation of my profession, and a blatant disregard of my worth from this management. It's making me nauseous just talking about it. Just a few more givebacks, and maybe I can get to a payscale that is less than when I was hired. That, sir, the real fight, not if some AFA officer broke a FAR (which they didn't).

Sure, it's entertaining shootin' back and forth on here with a few of you, but this board by no means represents the feelings of the F/A's at US. You do realize that, right? Many of us realize that the fact that some RSV Chair was flying some stupid ETB trip to Europe is not the issue. The real issue should be supporting the union when we as a whole are about to get our a$$ handed to us YET AGAIN at the negotiating table. That is the real issue.

If you are not outraged, you are NOT paying attention.

I also can't figure out if you have a crush on Pitbull or Baja babe. Or both? :lol:

You don't have to worry. I (a f/a) am more energized then ever. You see, many of my colleagues and myself realize the severity of a "COST NEUTRAL" contract. It means more deep concessions, on both EAST and WEST sides. It means a further degradation of my profession, and a blatant disregard of my worth from this management. It's making me nauseous just talking about it. Just a few more givebacks, and maybe I can get to a payscale that is less than when I was hired. That, sir, the real fight, not if some AFA officer broke a FAR (which they didn't).

Sure, it's entertaining shootin' back and forth on here with a few of you, but this board by no means represents the feelings of the F/A's at US. You do realize that, right? Many of us realize that the fact that some RSV Chair was flying some stupid ETB trip to Europe is not the issue. The real issue should be supporting the union when we as a whole are about to get our a$$ handed to us YET AGAIN at the negotiating table. That is the real issue.

It still anuses me that you equate the "cost neutral contract" with the issue in phl local 70.....the two are not related.

The MEC and CA are on the negotating committee and quite frankly it makes me sick that we'd let ms austin negotiate any thing for the f/a's........

the lec,lecvp of local 70 have not been doing their jobs PERIOD.

RECALL THEM ALL AND GET A UNION THAT WORKS

It still anuses me that you equate the "cost neutral contract" with the issue in phl local 70.....the two are not related.
The MEC and CA are on the negotating committee and quite frankly it makes me sick that we'd let ms austin negotiate any thing for the f/a's........
the lec,lecvp of local 70 have not been doing their jobs PERIOD.
RECALL THEM ALL AND GET A UNION THAT WORKS
Now that you bring up the neg team...I once talked to the MEC about a "new" team, I was told that the people who are on this team have over 30 yrs experience neg contracts. I have yet to see a contract worth voting on in the past 15 yrs. None have been worth the paper they are printed on. As far as I am concerned the experience has dried up on this old tired team. Vote in a new neg committee. Get some people in there with some backbone. CA couldn't neg her way out of Wal-Mart.

You guys need to wake up! Terry G is one of the most hard working reps PHL has ever had! She really cares about the F/A group...with all the time she puts into union work she only makes min wage...the people in local 70 have always been there for the F/A's they work VERY hard and put in lot's of effort to make our jobs secure...I don't know where they find time or the energy to fly ETB time but if the want to so flippin what!!! :angry: the time on ETB is for all to take...so get off you butt and pick up a trip...quit bashing the local that has worked so hard for all of us...and as for pit bull take your money you got from JG and try to find a life off this board...trust me you don't want Jr. puppys in the local...they don't have what it takes...Local 70 KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

PHL BULL

just getting spolled up...

TERRY G IS HERE FOR THE F/A GROUP!

Sorry i disagree

SHE IS HERE FOR HERSELF....SHE IS WORKING FOR AFA SO SHE DOSENT HAVE TO FLY A FULL MONTH OF FLYING.
this is true she could ETB down to 50hrs if she wanted and claim 25+00 AFA...what's your point...she works hard in the union and on line give her a break...

this is true she could ETB down to 50hrs if she wanted and claim 25+00 AFA...what's your point...she works hard in the union and on line give her a break...

Give her a break??????????????

NO, I DEMAND BETTER REPRESENTATION.

RECALL THEM ALL

Sorry i disagree

SHE IS HERE FOR HERSELF....SHE IS WORKING FOR AFA SO SHE DOSENT HAVE TO FLY A FULL MONTH OF FLYING.
Airportman,
Yes, lecvp doesn't want to fly a full month of flying. So she has been hiding out working in the union for over 30 years instead of working hard like you and I. Thanks for clearing it all up, we appreciate it!

:rolleyes:

Airportman,
Yes, lecvp doesn't want to fly a full month of flying. So she has been hiding out working in the union for over 30 years instead of working hard like you and I. Thanks for clearing it all up, we appreciate it!

:rolleyes:

YES THAT WHAT I SAID....HIDING OUT WORKING FROM HOME IN HMM CA.....YEAH THATS WHAT I MEANT.

I THINK ILL ROLL MY EYES NOW

AMEN, I have been saying this again and again about this current management team and our government!!! If you are not p1ssed off, you are NOT paying attention!!!! KUDOS :up:
I agree as well I think current management in PHL is top notch...but our goverment what a joke...just read the reast of the world news BBC CBC even PBS not FOX or CNN real news with real info not funded buy the bush agenda and read into it...hell the 22 that were busted last week one has been let go nothing there...but we better stop that F/A from taking her hand cream with her she might be a threat to homeland sec. what a crock...don't beleave all that comes out of the TV look and listen deeper...

I agree as well I think current management in PHL is top notch...but our goverment what a joke...just read the reast of the world news BBC CBC even PBS not FOX or CNN real news with real info not funded buy the bush agenda and read into it...hell the 22 that were busted last week one has been let go nothing there...but we better stop that F/A from taking her hand cream with her she might be a threat to homeland sec. what a crock...don't beleave all that comes out of the TV look and listen deeper...

That is NOT what whodoiworkfor stated or implied.

Your first endeavor is to go back to first grade and learn reading comprehension.

Or rather, go back to driving a cart. Then you won't have concern yourself with heightend security regulations...