STOP Bashing AFA-70

TRUE move to base...

Oh, let me get this straight. By having a good life....not being able to pay bills....having to fly on days off to make extra money....never knowing days off from month to month....Some months being on call for 15 days (going from end of month to being of next month), not being able to plan any appointments, etc.....
Not only did we take a pay cut like others we also took an extra big hit with this LTO system.
Only the LAZY flight attendants might really like not working, but the rest of us would rather be flying our 85 hours a month like the old system let us.

Oh, let me get this straight. By having a good life....not being able to pay bills....having to fly on days off to make extra money....never knowing days off from month to month....Some months being on call for 15 days (going from end of month to being of next month), not being able to plan any appointments, etc.....
Not only did we take a pay cut like others we also took an extra big hit with this LTO system.
Only the LAZY flight attendants might really like not working, but the rest of us would rather be flying our 85 hours a month like the old system let us.
What? You are misinformed yet again! Living in base on RSV is the greatest! So I pick up 2 or 3 days worth of high time 1 days on my days off, so what!!??! I get the other 9 scheduled days off, plus about 85% of the days that I am on duty! Lazy? I think not....Try intelligent and creative... ;)

Believe me, I am NOT an advocate for this RSV system. I think it is the most horrific thing ever. I will however, make it work for me. And I have! Make the best of the hand you are dealt, and try to improve upon it later....

Thank you.

You guys need to wake up! Terry G is one of the most hard working reps PHL has ever had! She really cares about the F/A group...with all the time she puts into union work she only makes min wage...the people in local 70 have always been there for the F/A's they work VERY hard and put in lot's of effort to make our jobs secure...I don't know where they find time or the energy to fly ETB time but if the want to so flippin what!!! :angry: the time on ETB is for all to take...so get off you butt and pick up a trip...quit bashing the local that has worked so hard for all of us...and as for pit bull take your money you got from JG and try to find a life off this board...trust me you don't want Jr. puppys in the local...they don't have what it takes...Local 70 KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

PHL BULL

just getting spolled up...

RECALL THEM ALL.....Terry is guilty just like the rest of them.........the local 70 is unethical,and in violation of a FAR......

and quite frankly the JUNIOR PUPPYS are the ones that will be here long after those senir ones die, they are the ones with the energy, will, and ethics to serve.

BTW the most "junior f/a's" have a least TEN years here so quit with the senior is better stuff.......LAST I CHECKED IT DOSENT TAKE 20 YEARS UNDER THE BELT TO POUR A COKE.....OH I FORGOT U SENIOR FOLKS CAN'T SEE YOUR BELTS.

FLY SAFE

BTW the most "junior f/a's" have a least TEN years here so quit with the senior is better stuff.......LAST I CHECKED IT DOSENT TAKE 20 YEARS UNDER THE BELT TO POUR A COKE.....OH I FORGOT U SENIOR FOLKS CAN'T SEE YOUR BELTS.
FLY SAFE

How old is the most senior f/a at US Airways east?

So know you want to feel sorry for me ..........Please spare me for me it has never been about the power or lack of money.Take Care all of you and Play it Forward

Scary part is this is our union representative currently in office. We do not feel sorry for you and never will! We will all take care and will definitely play it forward without you!

What? You are misinformed yet again! Living in base on RSV is the greatest! So I pick up 2 or 3 days worth of high time 1 days on my days off, so what!!??! I get the other 9 scheduled days off, plus about 85% of the days that I am on duty! Lazy? I think not....Try intelligent and creative... ;)

Believe me, I am NOT an advocate for this RSV system. I think it is the most horrific thing ever. I will however, make it work for me. And I have! Make the best of the hand you are dealt, and try to improve upon it later....

Thank you.
hey at least you get the big pix...gotta make it work...what about pass and pass sck or pass for 2day eve...they were lazy passes to get full pay...learn the system and make it work for you...

RECALL THEM ALL.....Terry is guilty just like the rest of them.........the local 70 is unethical,and in violation of a FAR......
and quite frankly the JUNIOR PUPPYS are the ones that will be here long after those senir ones die, they are the ones with the energy, will, and ethics to serve.

FLY SAFE
Terry is not guilty and needs to stay for all of us..."U SENIOR FOLKS CAN'T SEE YOUR BELTS" now that was a good one :>)...BTY Terry is in better shape than most girls in there 20s

Thank you.

No I am not misinformed I live this system everyday. I hate this system!! Would prefer it to go back to seniority where I can fly during the days that I am on call instead of sitting around waiting to be called to get to the airport in 1:30 minutes. I should not have to give up my days off to make what I would make if I were allowed to fly 85 hours! Do not call you intelligent.....I can think of a few choice words though!!!

No I am not misinformed I live this system everyday. I hate this system!! Would prefer it to go back to seniority where I can fly during the days that I am on call instead of sitting around waiting to be called to get to the airport in 1:30 minutes. I should not have to give up my days off to make what I would make if I were allowed to fly 85 hours! Do not call you intelligent.....I can think of a few choice words though!!!
Oh lovey,

Who knew you were full of hate? We couldn't tell! :lol: You hate the system, you hate the union, you hate you hate you hate!

I am intelligent. I make the reserve system work for me, since there is no end to it in sight. I could choose to be miserable, or I could work the system for me. Love this job now with all my extra, wonderful days off!

Have a good one! (And please don't hate me... :( )

Oh lovey,

Who knew you were full of hate? We couldn't tell! :lol: You hate the system, you hate the union, you hate you hate you hate!

I am intelligent. I make the reserve system work for me, since there is no end to it in sight. I could choose to be miserable, or I could work the system for me. Love this job now with all my extra, wonderful days off!

Have a good one! (And please don't hate me... :( )

aredeeyou22: I never said that I hate the union. I never said that I hate anyone. What I did say is that union representatives who are not ethical need to go. Hate you no I do not know you. Hate this reserve system definitely. :rolleyes:

FLY SAFE

Is it possible that you could actually quote an FAR that has been violated? Please cite specifics, like, person, date, time and trip.

I think you cannot. Prove me wrong. If you cannot, then STFU.

Is it possible that you could actually quote an FAR that has been violated? Please cite specifics, like, person, date, time and trip.

I think you cannot. Prove me wrong. If you cannot, then STFU.

Husband dearest........The FAR she violated is posted in a yopic of the same title....a link is provided there....For someone that has a mouth like yours you can find it yourself.

Do your own reasearch...I provided the facts as unlike you I dont LIE. so get over yourself.

LASTLY I REPEAT

RECALL THEM ALL....THE ENTIRE LOCAL 70

RECALL...RECALL...RECALL...RECALL...RECALL...RECALL...RECALL...RECALL.
.RECALL...RECALL...RECALL...RECALL...RECALL...RECALL...RECALL...RECALL
...RECALL...RECALL...RECALL...RECALL

I personally hope he does take a swat at me. I really don't want to work anymore and the idea of living off of his and US's money kind of appeals to me.

There isn't enough money there for ya Bob. I think he is fighting to preserve the family income that currently exists.