Fake News

Delldude, I didn't lose. The United States lost.

Oh, and Traymark, I wouldn't go around bragging that Wikileaks is your source of accurate information, or that Wikileaks "proved" anything. Anyone can post just about anything on Wikileaks. There's not a whole lot of fact-checking going on with that "news" source.

Last edited:
Some (a few reside here) could have a small bowl of jelly beans placed in front of them. We could have 5 independent people who have absolutely no idea what the experiment is to count the number of beans in that bowl and secretly write down the number.

We could then tell a number of the MAGA group that the correct number of beans represented the number of Clinton votes.

Then, we could have some random person wearing a MAGA hat come along and look at the bowl of beans. He would say that all these 'libtards' are wrong, CNN sucks, the MSM has rigged this...the actual number is xxx.

They would all run to bookface and post that the libtards are wrong again.

I pine for the Dewey Decimal System and card catalog drawers these days.

But, Glenn, you and I and anyone else on here who even knows what the Dewey Decimal System is represent a distinct minority of forum members. The DDS assumes the ability to read and comprehend.

Oh, and Traymark, I wouldn't go around bragging that Wikileaks is your source of accurate information, or that Wikileaks "proved" anything. Anyone can post just about anything on Wikileaks. There's not a whole lot of fact-checking going on with that "news" source.

With all the MSM vigorous fact checking that was done of presidential nominees, etc. on the right, don't you find it odd they were unable to fact check or dispute the factual information and emails published by Wikileaks?

Strange how that didnt happen.

Reactions: delldude

The fact check is when none of the people exposed in them attempt to deny the content.

You are wrong, the United States lost eight years ago, you've been in a self induced coma.

Reactions: Bob Dylan Flyboy
But, Glenn, you and I and anyone else on here who even knows what the Dewey Decimal System is represent a distinct minority of forum members. The DDS assumes the ability to read and comprehend.

Some (a few reside here) could have a small bowl of jelly beans placed in front of them. We could have 5 independent people who have absolutely no idea what the experiment is to count the number of beans in that bowl and secretly write down the number.

We could then tell a number of the MAGA group that the correct number of beans represented the number of Clinton votes.

Then, we could have some random person wearing a MAGA hat come along and look at the bowl of beans. He would say that all these 'libtards' are wrong, CNN sucks, the MSM has rigged this...the actual number is xxx.

They would all run to bookface and post that the libtards are wrong again.

I pine for the Dewey Decimal System and card catalog drawers these days.

My my, to both of you, your elitism precedes you.

Snopes and factcheck.org are both liberal front groups, that's old news.

Face it, the Praetorian Guard Media that the Left has enjoyed the last few decades, has been outed. They will continue to try and carry the water for the Libs, but way less people believe them, and even less so going forward.

Not going anywhere.

And really; If you think Breitbart is a legitimate part of the Fourth Estate, I can't help you.

Breitbart, among others, are the news sources relegating the old hard copy and OTA news services to the scrap heap of technological advancement.

See how quickly CNN, NYT and SPLC went after the racist Jew Steve Bannon?

Like Howard Dean intimated -'This Jew's a Nazi'.

The left is still coming apart at the seams. And you guys wonder why you lost?

Try Dancing Bear, Pal.

Not going anywhere.

And really; If you think Breitbart is a legitimate part of the Fourth Estate, I can't help you.

You mean that "legitimate fourth estate" who perpetuated a myth this past year, that no way Donald was going to win?

Part of the fourth estate that had to apologize for its appalling coverage?
https://www.yahoo.com/news/york-times-issues-apology-over-150305269.html

Same one that was flooded with complaints for said appalling coverage?
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/20/p...e-on-better-campaign-coverage-was-needed.html

You may be the one who needs help my friend.

Just sayin