FFOCUS seeks A320 reconfiguration comments

How is placing emergency equipment into the galley above the oven or even near it acceptable in the FAA's eyes? Also in an emergency you are to go here for this, here for that and there for that? So spend the MONEY and manhours to have the changes then to change it to accomodate more bags yet change it AGAIN in the future. The cost saving is WHERE? This is really the biggest bunch of boneheads in the industry. They honestly do think they invented the wheel. They are a bunch of young twits who are the laughing stock of the industry I'm sure. Cocky now that a profit was made. A profit was made due to people flying and fuel is down. Not from their bonehead ideas. The upper management is here because they couldn't get hired anywhere else. The whole airbus is a joke and just wait until they mess with the rest. :rolleyes:

Question? I have been gone for a few years, but could the FC pax have their coats stored on the flight deck and returned after landing or would this violate some FAA rule.

From the "You Asked It" section in yesterday's issue of About US (weekly US employee newsletter):

We're getting a lot of complaints from passengers (particularly First
Class passengers) because the east A320s are short on overhead bin
space since they were reconfigured. Is anything being done to open
up space (i.e. find a new home for oxygen, video players, etc.)?

Yes, in fact, the marketing team is working on a message for passengers
who've expressed the same concerns, but in the meantime, employees can rest assured that we're working on clearing the space ASAP. We
plan to have them nearly or completely empty no later than the summer.
(Travis Christ, Vice President, Sales & Marketing)

Summer is too late to respond. They should do it NOW.

Also--putting emergency equipment above the ovens in the galley is dangerous--I heard they were going to put oxygen directly above the ovens, and the fire extinguishers next to the 1R door..so if there were a fire they would have to PASS the fire to get to the extinguishers. Not only illegal but DUMB---I was a firefighter for 20 years and that one is a no brainer.

Fix it now--with 2 types of aircraft for FF's to avoid, and a third one coming (321), there isn't much left.....

Summer is too late to respond. They should do it NOW.

Also--putting emergency equipment above the ovens in the galley is dangerous--I heard they were going to put oxygen directly above the ovens, and the fire extinguishers next to the 1R door..so if there were a fire they would have to PASS the fire to get to the extinguishers. Not only illegal but DUMB---I was a firefighter for 20 years and that one is a no brainer.

Fix it now--with 2 types of aircraft for FF's to avoid, and a third one coming (321), there isn't much left.....

Grow UP People!! The Company Will Put The Equipment Where They Damn Well Want To Put It!! This Has NOTHING To Do With You People! The 4th Row Of First Is NOT Coming Back So STOP Your Whining!! And DO NOT PM Me!!!! :down:

Grow UP People!! The Company Will Put The Equipment Where They Damn Well Want To Put It!! This Has NOTHING To Do With You People! The 4th Row Of First Is NOT Coming Back So STOP Your Whining!! And DO NOT PM Me!!!! :down:

sky high states: YOU NEED DRUG TESTED!!!!!!!!!!

only stating opinions.

sky high states: YOU NEED DRUG TESTED!!!!!!!!!!
only stating opinions.

Why? Because You People Have Nothing Better To Do Than Worry Where USAirways Puts Emergency Equipment On Their Airplanes? Heaven Forbid!!

It's a safety issue Mr. or Ms. Quick to Judge....and for the record why don't you keep your anti customer remarks to yourself? They serve no purpose other than to make you look ridiculous. Thank God most of your colleagues don't feel the way you do.

I am way beyond the 4th row of first. This is about the safety of you and your colleagues.

Why don't you just stay quiet until you knock the chip off your shoulder? The customer is NOT the enemy.

It's a safety issue Mr. or Ms. Quick to Judge....and for the record why don't you keep your anti customer remarks to yourself? They serve no purpose other than to make you look ridiculous. Thank God most of your colleagues don't feel the way you do.

I am way beyond the 4th row of first. This is about the safety of you and your colleagues.

Why don't you just stay quiet until you knock the chip off your shoulder? The customer is NOT the enemy.
Untill You Stop Knocking Down The Company I Work For I Will Continue!! And For Your Information, I Do Not Have A Chip On My Shoulder But It Seems Most Of You Do!! And I Know ALL About Safety!! Thank You!!

Untill You Stop Knocking Down The Company I Work For I Will Continue!! And For Your Information, I Do Not Have A Chip On My Shoulder But It Seems Most Of You Do!! And I Know ALL About Safety!! Thank You!!
Actually, they are heavy kool-aid addicts and support your company more than you will ever know and long past the time when they should have just given up and flown some one else.

But then we all know it is all about you. So very typical

You are obviously clueless. I have done nothing but been absolutely supportive of this company, AND it's employees. It is the product and some marketing decisions which we have questioned, and rightly so.

We have done more behind the scenes to show support for you and your company than you'll ever know, so lay off already.

Know your facts before you spout. I do.

sky high states: You trully sound naive, immature and just plain......I'll use the word---> silly.

"Constructive criticism" FROM THIS BOARD has changed policy and procedures company-wide for the better!!! THIS BOARD is a VALUABLE RESOURCE to Management and should be MANDATORY READING.

only stating OPINIONS.

chill_pill.jpg