FFOCUS seeks A320 reconfiguration comments

chill_pill.jpg

:D :D :D See? I Have A Sense Of Humor!!

First off why would I waste bandwidth PM'ing you?

Hmmmm..... "You People"??? Are you referring to customers or as I like to refer to myself when dealing with people like you, SALARY PROVIDERS?

I'll stop what you call whinning when you stop acting like a "Sky Waitress" or do you prefer "Vending machine with arms"?

Please point to where ANYONE not named you discussed the return of row four?

I'm 52 how grown up do I need to be to meet with your approval?

Number 1: You Have PM'd Me In The Past!!

Number 2: You Must Be A 52 Year Old Child!!

Attachments

• crying_child.jpg
    crying_child.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 115
All I have to say is when PB stops posting(caring) about US it is time we all will need to take a deep breath and find another airline because if someone so passionate as PB gives up then it is surely the end for US.

All I have to say is when PB stops posting(caring) about US it is time we all will need to take a deep breath and find another airline because if someone so passionate as PB gives up then it is surely the end for US.

Yeah Ok..And We Have Survived This Long Because?? And Why Did PB ASSUME I Was A Female? Real Predictable!! Keep Defending Him!!

Why DO You Think I'm A Women? This REALLY Shows Your True Intelligence.. :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

Becuase there really isn't much of a difference between a woman and a bitchy queen by the way your acting.

Grow up, most of the suggestions on this board have been in the interest of your safey.

It's as*holes like you who make so many of us switch away from flying USAirways.

Becuase there really isn't much of a difference between a woman and a bitchy queen by the way your acting.

Grow up, most of the suggestions on this board have been in the interest of your safey.

It's as*holes like you who make so many of us switch away from flying USAirways.

Yeah Right!! Am When I'm "The Bitchy Queen" As You Say, That Is Giving You THE BEST Service That You Have EVER Had On An Airplane...Let Me Bend Over So You Can Kiss My H..H..H..!!! :up: :up:

Getting back to the subject of the thread, the most heard comment this past week from FC passengers on the 320 was, "Was your CEO drinking when he came up with this idea?"

PA18,

That's unfortunate to hear as it has NOTHING to do with drinking. It has to do with the attitude of some in the Sandcastle. Some who've been quoted in public making customer unfriendly remarks.

Bob,

I agree.

It's just good to hear the customers' displeasure at least being directed in the proper direction -- management -- instead of having them simply yell at the FC F/A, as if the new configuration were his or her idea.

For the life of me I don't know why AFA doesn't jump all over this and print comment cards for F/A's to give to customers. Tell them where to write, how to file a DOT compliant etc. It WOULD put pressure on the company.

Piney, good idea, want to run our union? You seem much more on the ball then anyone we have out west....

Well thanks very much. There are many tactics with which to get the desired outcome.

Encouraging and showing customers how to file a DOT complaint and/or just writing into the company raise managements "Level of Pain". The higher the level of pain the better for F/A's.

It's a simple concept really you just need some creativity to make it work and framed in the veil of customer satisfaction the company is in a bit of a bind trying to crack down and make life difficult

My common response is "do you have email, yes, well let me write down an email address for you .... and it is not the customer service department that I give them, it is something MUCH better I tell them that OF COURSE our CEO wants to hear from YOU our valued pax. And, if they do not have email, I give them pen and paper from my stash and have them write a letter. I then take the letters over to the sand castle and hand deliver them.

Now, as for the A320 reconfig, honestly, I was not sure what all the hopla was about since the config sounded like what we run out west.....then I learned a few things, and, let me just say I learned them within about 10 seconds of actually getting on a reconfigured 320 going from PHX to PIT.....

1. The east is not allowed to have hangers on their bulkhead .... well ok, then why take out the d4mn closet? At least on west we can hang up the minks that come off our F/C pax in JFK, PHL, BOS, etc.

2. All east airbii's are EOW meaning they have big bulking survival kits that need to be VERY close to the 1L and 1R doors. Just like the west 757's. Now, where the h3ll am I going to put those if I remove the closet??? Again, I must ask, why get rid of d4mn closet????

3. The video equipment is FWD A/C left instead of AFT A/C left like it is on west. Now, I am willing to bet it was built into the freakin closet, right? So why in heavens name did they REMOVE THE CLOSET?!?!?!?

Honestly, 3 or 4 rows of first, no biggie in my book. But removing the closet and thinking they could put all that crap in the overheads??? That is just pure assine thinking! C'mon the only time we have empty overheads was last august when they banned EVERYTHING. Ahhh, those were the days, but I digress.

Simply adding that one measley closet back would solve ALL THESE PROBLEMS. The coats could be hung, the emergency equipment could be OUT of the way, and the stupid video equipment could also be out of the way. We do not have all that crap in our FWD bins and are allowed hangers, so it kinda works for the west A/C.

However, I wonder, we just put ELT's in all our buses, when we combine certificates will all the west Airbii's become EOW? If so, where the h3ll am I going to put those survival kits???? Now, I want a freakin closet too!

GAWD someone at the sand castle really, and I mean REALLY f&cked this one up. I swear I figured that all out in less then 10 seconds. Did anyone at the sand castle even get on a east plane BEFORE making this decision.

All I can say is "I am sorry, that the HP management team did this to your aircraft." I really am .... :(

Has the comments made it to Tempe and was there any response from management?

JMM,

To me honest I reallly don't think they know why they did it, they gained 6 seats, pissed off all their VFF and their A/C average less the 80% full. So basically they will rarely ever need those seats. :huh: