FLEET SERVICE NEGOTIATIONS

hack73

Advanced
Jan 17, 2003
www.usaviation.com
Negotiations resume in PHX today , there isn't much hope for an agreement from our union leaders.I guess that we are better off going to arbritration on 2/26. Any thoughts or info ?

Why have the Flu (We Dont get Paid), we can work word for word by the contract and get the same results.....
The real problem here is that this group has and always will be a bunch of wimps when it comes to doing anything together for a cause, and that's any cause-------------

If we were all smart (which we obviously are not) We would have found a way to bury this company throughout the holidays in any way we could-----

But as usual we all came to work, busted our a#$es and made our already rich and soon to richer management look good----

If any of you out there want action on these negotiations, then it will be up to everyone in this group to take some sort of action on their own and wake the sleeping giant we could be-------

This management has shown time and time again that us as individuals mean absolutely nothing to them and they would just as soon get rid of us then give us one cent.....

So stop blaming the union and start standing up for yourselves, if your not willing to do that then this management will continue to step all over you.....

Sorry, but that's the real truth...........

This time will IAM get rid of class1 and 2 pay scale for the ramp? Its so unfair do the same work but get paid less. Example: MIA class two city current top out pay $15.60 while 24 miles north FLL class one city(so called focus city) :lol: is at $17.35 top out. And oh yeah LCC stock is up to $61 a share today.

This time will IAM get rid of class1 and 2 pay scale for the ramp? Its so unfair do the same work but get paid less. Example: MIA class two city current top out pay $15.60 while 24 miles north FLL class one city(so called focus city) :lol: is at $17.35 top out. And oh yeah LCC stock is up to $61 a share today.

Anthony Mule-eared-idiot told us in a PHX breakroom that the company wants to raise everyone up to Class 1 pay BUT the raise for west and present Class 2 stations would be paid in small increments over an 18-month period. Unacceptable. It was nice of him to reveal the company's negotiating position to the troops. Classy. :down: Corrupt bastard.

I again reiterate my post..........

Until this group starts acting like the dog that's been kicked too many times and gets up fighting....

This company will continue its onslaught of terror on this group....

I again reiterate my post..........

Until this group starts acting like the dog that's been kicked too many times and gets up fighting....

This company will continue its onslaught of terror on this group....

I must say that PHX ramp has been fighting the good fight. Quite surprising. It has always been a nutless bunch of eunuchs but things are changing. This hub may soon become the next PHL. LAS has proven to be a castrated lot of whiners believing that they need a leader to lead the fight. You don't need a leader, you need to piss vinegar and grow some cajonas. The desire for change must reside in every exploited worker. If today's negotiations don't give fruit, CHAOS must reign. Our back is against the wall and we must fight like a cornered animal.

While I'm on a roll, imagine if you were on the PHX or LAS ramp and you knew you were being paid much less than east hubs AND class 2 stations. It's like a poor child in second-hand clothes watch the rich kids playing with their expensive toys... or a hungry dog watching a pampered pooch eating a steak. Envy is green and ugly.

Just remember that it's the company that continues to beat you down....

and it must be us (the entire group) that take charge and say enough is enough.....

Until that day comes your misery will continue.....

Anthony Mule-eared-idiot told us in a PHX breakroom that the company wants to raise everyone up to Class 1 pay BUT the raise for west and present Class 2 stations would be paid in small increments over an 18-month period. Unacceptable. It was nice of him to reveal the company's negotiating position to the troops. Classy. :down: Corrupt bastard.

DO NOT TRUST A WORD HE SAYS>>> He told a qroup of 20+ year FSA's that the Compnay wants us here for a JOB not a Career!

While I'm on a roll, imagine if you were on the PHX or LAS ramp and you knew you were being paid much less than east hubs AND class 2 stations. It's like a poor child in second-hand clothes watch the rich kids playing with their expensive toys... or a hungry dog watching a pampered pooch eating a steak. Envy is green and ugly.
would the talks include getting the outsourced cities back and adding them in as well with the other cities? if so at least that would be one good move the company did but i aint holding my breath to it

would the talks include getting the outsourced cities back and adding them in as well with the other cities? if so at least that would be one good move the company did but i aint holding my breath to it

He didn't mention it and it's probably not acceptable to management. He stated that they wanted to keep the option to outsource smaller stations. ABQ, TUS, ICT...? Who knows.

DO NOT TRUST A WORD HE SAYS>>> He told a qroup of 20+ year FSA's that the Compnay wants us here for a JOB not a Career!

If you look at it, he is being honest. They don't want you to stick around for a career. No smoke up your butt on this one.

They don't want you to stick around for a career. No smoke up your butt on this one.
yet the "Company" puts these lies in the paper...
"Our CEO, Doug Parker, believes in creating airlines that are financially stable for the long term, and in offering careers that will last beyond the next economic downturn. That’s the airline that he and his management team are creating with the US Airways-America West merger; a US Airways-Delta match-up will create even more stability and career potential "...