Take It To The Bank

Although I am no great supporter of unions. Wouldn't it be better if the company and the unions actually sat down for some real talks to hammer out some of this stuff. Ev eryone can give a little for the betterment of the company. But it seems that the company really has no interest in improvement , only the continuation of the status quo , which is not a good place to be. We all need to come to some acceptable middle ground where we can all live with the results. But Tempe is not interested. It's time we work together rather than separately if we are going to make this thing finally work. As it stands now we are going down in flames and Tempe doesn't care.

You are so consumed you you can't think straight. LOL It would be more then a year or three before could legally strike. The company would be ready and you would be replaced in a hearbeat. Remenber what happened to NWA? Thanks for the entertainment today. Bye

the 60 clause has got to go. when the company and the iam threw that in there, they knew that most folks wouldnt of had much of a shot getting in the door due to various family situations. Get rid of that clause and the sick which is a sickening thing anyways and make the contract a fair and reasonable with the reasonable wages it cant be that hard for the company to payus what we deserve and still make a profit

A year , maybe , maybe not , depends on what the company does , remember if the company does not show up for arbitration , it could be declared a major breach of contract , and then we could all strike ...

Sounds like your scared of striking awwww , did the company take away your balls ? that's too bad .... maybe they might give them back if you win the arbitration case ....

You assume that they want to do things ina fair and equitable way. Tempe has no such interest. Other than what can I get out of it and how much of a bonus does that mean.

How about who ratified it?

CT,

At Placid Harbor, IAM instructors teach "an injury to one is an injury to all."

Evidently, the IAM leadership (who let this into the language), and the IAM membership in Class I stations (who threw their brothers under the bus) didn't get the memo.

On a tangent, I can't help but wonder is the retirement letter circulating to fleet agents tied into this issue.

A year , maybe , maybe not , depends on what the company does , remember if the company does not show up for arbitration , it could be declared a major breach of contract , and then we could all strike ...

Read my previous posts to 700 about strikes. You cannot strike over a major dispute (and it wouldn't be a major dispute anyway). Besides the company has been ordered by the courts to go back to arbitration, The unions response would be in the courts not on the streets. If you still think you can legally strike please provide proof to back up your claims. Caselaw and RLA links. 700 never could provide those lets see if you can.

If you are so miserable why do you work at US Airways? Go back to school and make something of yourself. You don't need to resort to your silly threats and revenge on a internet message board. It sounds like it is eating away at you. It isn't healthy.

Quitting is for quitters. If they won't pay me what they owe me for the years that they hoed me, I will gleefully watch this airline bite the dust. It will fall down...I will stand over it...and I will laugh. This company has done some really bad things to many good people... Eastie and Westie. Like a rabid dog, it must be put down.

Read my previous posts to 700 about strikes. You cannot strike over a major dispute (and it wouldn't be a major dispute anyway). Besides the company has been ordered by the courts to go back to arbitration, The unions response would be in the courts not on the streets. If you still think you can legally strike please provide proof to back up your claims. Caselaw and RLA links. 700 never could provide those lets see if you can.

i'm not going to go around spewing false info , i HEARD we could strike if the company didn't show up to arbitration and i also HEARD they didn't have too ...
If that's not the case then that's not the case , and we west workers will continue to drag our feet till either A we get reliefe or B the day comes when the IAM tells us we can strike .

HELL yeah barbeetantrums!!! hell yeah!!!

Quitting is for quitters. If they won't pay me what they owe me for the years that they hoed me, I will gleefully watch this airline bite the dust. It will fall down...I will stand over it...and I will laugh. This company has done some really bad things to many good people... Eastie and Westie. Like a rabid dog, it must be put down.
And two wrongs don't make a right. He freely admits its ok to sacrifice something from someone else to help his cause and unselfishly says it will also save all these stations and employess (a few hundred?). Yet if he doesn't get his way he sees no problem bringing the company to its knees and letting it burn to the ground while he readily admits it is for revenge only because he doesn't need his job anyway. In essence use someone elses money to save a few hundred or send 35,000+ friend and co-workers brothers and sisters to the unemployement line because he felt he was wronged. Yes hypocrite he is just as he admitted.

i'm not going to go around spewing false info , i HEARD we could strike if the company didn't show up to arbitration and i also HEARD they didn't have too ...
If that's not the case then that's not the case , and we west workers will continue to drag our feet till either A we get reliefe or B the day comes when the IAM tells us we can strike .
HELL yeah barbeetantrums!!! hell yeah!!!
You ARE going around spewing false information. You stated it as a fact. Like I said before you have no clue and are consumed.

your quote: "remember if the company does not show up for arbitration , it could be declared a major breach of contract , and then we could all strike ..."

And two wrongs don't make a right. He freely admits its ok to take sacrafice something from someone else to help his cause and unselfishly says it will also save all these stations and employess (a few hundred?). Yet if he doesn't get his way he sees no problem bringing the company to its knees and letting it burn to the ground while he readily admits it is for revenge only because he doesn't need his job anyway. In essence use someone elses money to save a few hundred or send 35,000+ friend and co-workers brothers and sisters to the unemployement line because he felt he was wronged. Yes hypocrite he is just as he admitted.

The field stations matter to those of us in the west ,don't forget it and don't doubt it .

Do i have self intrest YES , do you have self interest YES ... i want the contract settled because the longer this gets dragged out the longer we stay poor , YOU want it settled because you see a payday at the end of the rainbow , so don't make me out to be the only bad guy in this plot ..

As for brining the company down , you just don't understand what it's like to be a west worker ... maybe if you came out here and worked with the people i work with day in and day out , and then watch this company treat them like crap!!!! you'd be pissed too .... IF you don't know where we are coming from then i suggest you log onto compass and watch the PHX town halls ...

Are there days i'd like to see this company come down , yes there are ... treat us as badly as they have and it's only natural , i would look on with glee while the money grubbing investors watch their stocks go down in flames .... All across this nation it's about paying hard workers less , about squeezing out more money from the poor and blue collar workers , well if we have to start brining down corporations to send the message that we aren't going to fill their pockets with million dollar bonuses SO BE IT .

Charlie is correct, if the company does not show up you are not free to strike, but the arbiter would probably issue a bench decision in favor of the IAM.

And they would be held in contempt of court if the IAM seeks to go back to district court as the company would be in violation of a court order.

Being it is going to arbitration, it has all ready been ruled a minor dispute.

The field stations matter to those of us in the west ,don't forget it and don't doubt it .

Do i have self intrest YES , do you have self interest YES ... i want the contract settled because the longer this gets dragged out the longer we stay poor , YOU want it settled because you see a payday at the end of the rainbow , so don't make me out to be the only bad guy in this plot ..

As for brining the company down , you just don't understand what it's like to be a west worker ... maybe if you came out here and worked with the people i work with day in and day out , and then watch this company treat them like crap!!!! you'd be pissed too .... IF you don't know where we are coming from then i suggest you log onto compass and watch the PHX town halls ...

Are there days i'd like to see this company come down , yes there are ... treat us as badly as they have and it's only natural , i would look on with glee while the money grubbing investors watch their stocks go down in flames .... All across this nation it's about paying hard workers less , about squeezing out more money from the poor and blue collar workers , well if we have to start brining down corporations to send the message that we aren't going to fill their pockets with million dollar bonuses SO BE IT .

No yours is self interest by taking from brothers and sisters and giving to yourself. You ARE the bad guy.
I suggest you log on to the PHL town halls. They blow your silly ones away. You are the one that has no clue what the East been through. You hired into your miserable situation. The East was raped by B/K and the company and forced into it..

No yours is self interest by taking from brothers and sisters and giving to yourself. You ARE the bad guy.
I suggest you log on to the PHL town halls. They blow your silly ones away. You are the one that has no clue what the East been through. You hired into your miserable situation. The East was raped by B/K and the company and forced into it..

oh i've watched your town halls , the last ones for fleet were OK , i expected more anger , that one indidual who stood up and said PAY US , PAY US , he was good , but the coustmer serivce agents had more fire than you so i was slightly let down ....

If you had seen OUR town halls you would see agents standing their in TEARS!!!! women AND men ...

Yes i know you've all been throu alot with the BK's but we've been getting #### on out here for a very long time as well ..... you think YOU have bad pay , have you even SEEN our payscales!!!!

ok , well i think we should end our pity party , it's been fun sparing with you .i'm going to watch the outer limits , good show ...