Free Passes,

You repeat the same mistakes if you don't learn from the past.

Hey you only took 5% after getting 4%, I took 21%, Bruce took 0%.

Real leadership qualities there!

We are not talking about repeating past mistakes (ie, executive bonuses and golden parachutes), we are talking about ways to offer incentives to employees that have little cost to the company. We can't get that 23 millioni back, so how do we offer incentives with what we have today? The passes are better then nothing.

They only get praise when they give money back, like the 5% back when. After that, anything they do gets fogged over by tha same old lines.

What a wonderful "gift." An incentive program which, for the company, cost nothing. And for the employee recipients, those of whom either have the good fortune of no illness (or those who come to work ill and infect their coworkers and passengers), they receive passes but can't afford to go away and/or less time off even if they did.
Thank you so much. Now I feel as highly respected as some other employee groups, those that despite pay cuts, aren't having facing such questions as "do I put gas in the car or buy groceries?"
When will the company address the issue of sacrifice for some and true hardship for others?

PITMTC said:
They only get praise when they give money back, like the 5% back when. After that, anything they do gets fogged over by tha same old lines.
[post="202694"][/post]​
You been in your office too much.

Praised is earned, this management team has done very little to earn any praise.

They attack the employees, grievances are at record highs, after the very same employees gave back $1.2 billion per year for two years all ready,only to have their contracts violated.

The only plan this company has is to pillage the employees wallets.

After 6 months of failed negotiations with all labor groups they should have been proactive in seeking better deals of some kind or financing instead, they go to court and force a 21% paycut on employees while the so called Grand Poobah makes $425,000 a year and can't afford a paycut because he has to maintain two houses. While you have employees that no longer can maintain one house.

This company wants a virtual airline with as little employees as they can have, remember what happened to the last virtual airline, ValuJet?

Why don't you go to the employees you supervise houses and sit down with their families and explain to them, their wives and kids why they should vote themselves out of a job, while the executives reward themselves with bonuses for failure.

Do I need to go on?

Latest posts